SCARLET NEXUS (Official Thread)

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
the entire jrpg layer of this game is what breaks it up. but its so well done its legit got people thinking its the core of the game :unimpressed:

and the main monotony people get stuck dealing with in any quality action game is from the lack of creativity put to use with the tools given. now i 100% understand why the developers got on twitter and started putting out "this is how you play the game" clips.

Where these developer tweets at bruh?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Kasane's crew >>> Yutio's squad.

Duplication + Electrokinesis + Hypervelocity isnt even fair :hhh:

But I will admit Gemma's power is pretty damn clutch.
The fire and teleport with invincibility are better to me. Also the clairvoyance makes perfect dodges so easy. Even after they combined I used Yuito's side powers more.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
The fire and teleport with invincibility are better to me. Also the clairvoyance makes perfect dodges so easy. Even after they combined I used Yuito's side powers more.
That’s how I feel

Using kasane’s team but swapping out invisibility for teleportation is a all offensive assault, usually taking out a enemy in seconds

But it comes at the cost of lack of defense and the time limit is far too quick for all 4 to last together…yuito’s team is a beast, and when you add in duplication he’s a tank monster, just dishing out stupid damage while not being phased by nothing in return…..a flame throwing tank fukks everything up in this game

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Invincibility = guaranteed crit.
Hypervelocity made you neo in the matrix

Who cares about a crit when I'm spamming double pyro psychokenisis(does huge damage and drains the shyt out of the ceush guage) while invincible. Yuito is so overpowered in this it's not even funny bruh.

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Who cares about a crit when I'm spamming double pyro psychokenisis(does huge damage and drains the shyt out of the ceush guage) while invincible. Yuito is so overpowered in this it's not even funny bruh.

Notice i was referring to Teams and Not protags. I guess the point im making is Yutio with Kasane's team is hella OP.

Kasane is weaker overall no matter what SAS combo she rocking.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Notice i was referring to Teams and Not protags. I guess the point im making is Yutio with Kasane's team is hella OP.

Kasane is weaker overall no matter what SAS combo she rocking.

I mean bro, Clairvoyance does make perfect dodges a fukking joke. Teleportation is the only meh ability in Yuito's roster. Hypervelocity and Invisibility I can go without for the most part.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I mean bro, Clairvoyance does make perfect dodges a fukking joke. Teleportation is the only meh ability in Yuito's roster. Hypervelocity and Invisibility I can go without for the most part.

Teleportation is great for closing the distance. You got instance access to immediately starting an attack someone from anywhere in the arena. You just got to get in a habit of turning it off as you start your assault, so that it doesn't interrupt your combo flow with its delayed teleportation strikes. It's also clutch in a pinch when you need to get the fukkoutta dodge when enemies be doing their shenanigan attacks. Comes in pretty handy with both offense and defense in the last few boss fights for sure.

Last edited: