I need to put everything else to the side and dive into this

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
p0rDtwc.jpg

8/10 - Overall very, very dope game. Main criticism is the long drawn out cutscenes/ interludes. Them shyts were extensively long and half of them were irrelevant to the overall main plot. Another issue is the over convoluted plot, shyt was all over the damn place (but you can say that for most JRPGs :heh:)

My final thought of this game is that this is basically the X-Men with a JRPG twist. I love the way they implement the powers and the more I thought about it the more I seen the similarities of this games main cast and the X-men roster.

Gemma = Colossus
Yutio = Nate Grey
Kasane = Jean Grey
Shinden = Surge
Karen = Rogue
Kagero = Cipher
Luka = Nightcrawler
Kyoka = Multiple Man
Arashi = Quicksilver
Hanabi = Sunfire
Tsugumi = Scarlet Witch
Wataru = Prof. X
Haruka = Emma Frost
Yuta = Mystique
Kodama = Banshee
Fubuki = Iceman

Honestly, after finishing this game I want a Japanese company to do the combat/ animation for an X-men game and let one of the OG Marvel writers pen a storyline/ script for the game. shyt would be epic :banderas:

Last edited:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Wait whats this? first im hearing about Musubi codes :ohhh:
Yea the anime is currently airing and throughout the anime’s run there are hidden codes throughout an episode, usually one per episode. You then take the code you found and go to musubi’ s in the game and put it in when talking to her.

For example the code 5150 was on the wall in one of the scenes….so it’s a 12 episode series so it will be 12 codes releasing once every week

Superkick Party

Atlus / Ryū ga Gotoku
Daps
Reppin
Hub City
Yea the anime is currently airing and throughout the anime’s run there are hidden codes throughout an episode, usually one per episode. You then take the code you found and go to musubi’ s in the game and put it in when talking to her.

For example the code 5150 was on the wall in one of the scenes….so it’s a 12 episode series so it will be 12 codes releasing once every week
yoo ty, didnt even know that was a thing

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

I thought they said it was only 4 episodes?

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
p0rDtwc.jpg

8/10 - Overall very, very dope game. Main criticism is the long drawn out cutscenes/ interludes. Them shyts were extensively long and half of them were irrelevant to the overall main plot. Another issue is the over convoluted plot, shyt was all over the damn place (but you can say that for most JRPGs :heh:)

My final thought of this game is that this is basically the X-Men with a JRPG twist. I love the way they implement the powers and the more I thought about it the more I seen the similarities of this games main cast and the X-men roster.

Gemma = Colossus
Yutio = Nate Grey
Kasane = Jean Grey
Shinden = Surge
Karen = Rogue
Kagero = Cipher
Luka = Nightcrawler
Kyoka = Multiple Man
Arashi = Quicksilver
Hanabi = Sunfire
Tsugumi = Scarlet Witch
Wataru = Prof. X
Haruka = Emma Frost
Yuta = Mystique
Kodama = Banshee
Fubuki = Iceman

Honestly, after finishing this game I want a Japanese company to do the combat/ animation for an X-men game and let one of the OG Marvel writers pen a storyline/ script for the game. shyt would be epic :banderas:

Cut scenes weren't even all that long fool. Standard jrpg fair as far as those went. Definitely not longer than Persona 5. And only the bond episode ones were outside of the plot.

Also Karen = Hope Summers.

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Gonna finish this eveningdont think I’m gonna do a second playthrough right away, gonna take a small hiatus from gaming before I go on vacation