SCARLET NEXUS (Official Thread)

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Damn you're pretty late with that game. You just get a Switch?

:lolbron:Yeah just got one two weeks ago, I initially thought the switch was :scust:but it had titles that I was interested in some bought it based on that. I have been enjoying it to be honest and have barely touched my PS4. Going forward if Nintendo release JRPG’s that I like I will purchase their console.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
:lolbron:Yeah just got one two weeks ago, I initially thought the switch was :scust:but it had titles that I was interested in some bought it based on that. I have been enjoying it to be honest and have barely touched my PS4. Going forward if Nintendo release JRPG’s that I like I will purchase their console.

play mario Rabbids next

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
play mario Rabbids next

Will probably check it out at some point but for now already have a list of games I want to play. Next is xenoblade chronicles: definitive edition and then Xenoblade 2. I will probably hold back on the latest tales game and then will get that and shin megami tensei v in November (knowing me I will probably impulse buy and get the tales game on release anyway only to have it sat there). Is Octopath traveler also good?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have been enjoying it to be honest and have barely touched my PS4.

I used my switch far more than PS4 last gen…I mostly relegated both to just exclusives and nintendo had the better exclusives imo…GoT was the longest period I spent gaming on the PS4

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I just got the white outfits with team bond 3 on Kasane's run. Weird that I couldn't seem to get it on Yuito's run, despite having everyone damn near level 6 bond and giving everyone every gift available practically. The white fits look dope and seems suitable to Kasane's team, considering the story point, especially the coincidental time that I ended up getting them (right around the start of Phase 4). On Phase 7 now.

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
I just got the white outfits with team bond 3 on Kasane's run. Weird that I couldn't seem to get it on Yuito's run, despite having everyone damn near level 6 bond and giving everyone every gift available practically. The white fits look dope and seems suitable to Kasane's team, considering the story point, especially the coincidental time that I ended up getting them (right around the start of Phase 4). On Phase 7 now.

You gotta get the team bond to LVL5 to get the opposite teams white drip. If you get everyone's white color during the first playthrough it carries over to your 2nd run.

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
You gotta get the team bond to LVL5 to get the opposite teams white drip. If you get everyone's white color during the first playthrough it carries over to your 2nd run.

Nah, I've read everywhere that getting team bond to level 3 in either playthrough nets you the white fits. I've also read how to get the team bonds up, but for whatever reason, I just didn't get mine there. I think the missing criteria is probably in synchronicity. Meaning, that you have to reach certain individual team levels at the same time, not so much as just reaching them. It's either that and/or the fact that once I got my full team together, 1 member I did not end up giving them the 2nd plug-in slot and i think that may have held me back.

I do know that when I reached team bond 3 in Kasane's run, I very literally hit every available team members (at the time) bond level to level 3, all in the same instance. In Yuito's run, I had some folks at like individual bonds level 4 or 5 before getting some others to level 3. So I think reaching them in sync plays a part as well.

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Nah, I've read everywhere that getting team bond to level 3 in either playthrough nets you the white fits. I've also read how to get the team bonds up, but for whatever reason, I just didn't get mine there. I think the missing criteria is probably in synchronicity. Meaning, that you have to reach certain individual team levels at the same time, not so much as just reaching them. It's either that and/or the fact that once I got my full team together, 1 member I did not end up giving them the 2nd plug-in slot and i think that may have held me back.

I do know that when I reached team bond 3 in Kasane's run, I very literally hit every available team members (at the time) bond level to level 3, all in the same instance. In Yuito's run, I had some folks at like individual bonds level 4 or 5 before getting some others to level 3. So I think reaching them in sync plays a part as well.

Yeah Level 3 gets you the white fits for just your primary crew, Team Bond Level 5 unlocks the white fits for the rival team that joins in Phase 9.

In my Yuito play through I unlocked Team Bond 5 during Phase 11. I had all of Yutio's crew at 6, and three members of Kasane's crew at 6 and the last two were at Bond Level 5.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
How does this game compare to astral chain on switch? It seems very similar

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Finally sitting down with this. I think someone said that this is a less refined version of Persona 5 Strikers and they might be right. This is still dope though.

Whoever said that needs to be smacked the fukk up. @Gizmo_Duck, you were the one that made some sort of Persona 5 Strikers comparison, didn't you, fool?

If anything, that would be a totally ass backwards standpoint.

@iceberg_is_on_fire fool, keep playing, fool.