SCARLET NEXUS (Official Thread)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
shyt be happening so fast in this game during fights that I’m not always entirely sure what I did but it be looking cool as hell tho :mjlol:

definitely gonna get this on the PS5 after trying the demo out on both…combat just feels so much more enhanced with the DS5

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
This is why I hate anime. Hanabi stay throwing the puss at yuito and he’s all like ‘what’s wrong hanabi do you have a stomach ache:lupe:

:dead:
He’s a fukking idiot

:dead:

Dude like 17 and got a chick just begging him to take it and he talmbout “yea we can invite everyone”

:laff:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Ok now we getting to the shyts

tenor.gif

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Am I crazy or is the targeting in game weird?

I swear Yuito be going a whole nother direction sometimes :dead:
lock on is a suggestion not a direction in this game :mjlol: i REALLY had to get used to it with kasane because you can basically just free aim her shyt despite what the camera is pointing at

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
lock on is a suggestion not a direction in this game :mjlol: i REALLY had to get used to it with kasane because you can basically just free aim her shyt despite what the camera is pointing at

I’m using her for the tutorial and the camera was basically fighting me to look in the direction of these water plant things while I was trying to run past them…I will turn the lock-on feature off tho…didn’t think to do this…it wasn’t a problem when I was using the other character

Last edited:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I’m using her for the tutorial and the camera was basically fighting to look in the direction of these water plant things while I was dying to run past them…I will turn the lock-on feature off tho…didn’t think to do this…it wasn’t a problem when I was using the other character
it takes some getting used to. the more i've sat on the game, it feels like zone of the enders more than anything else

lock on basically keeps track of an enemy in a crowd is all. for later enemies, it makes a bit more sense too without saying too much - some bosses though will outright abuse you for relying on lock on

also, the next patch should have something about lock-on/camera adjustments too.

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
^^^

turning it off helped tremendously…I’m wondering if I turned it off when playing with yuito cuz I didn’t have any issues with the camera then