SCARLET NEXUS (Official Thread)

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I ain't gon lie this story is awful. Supposedly half the crew is mutinous but let's take a break at a diner and talk about irrelevant shyt for 10 minutes. It's taking me off the experience.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I ain't gon lie this story is awful. Supposedly half the crew is mutinous but let's take a break at a diner and talk about irrelevant shyt for 10 minutes. It's taking me off the experience.

The story is good. You're talking about the Bond episodes which are mediocre.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
i do feel like the game would play better without the intermissions. It feels like filler. The story is good and the combat is good. the side content just feels like a pacing killer

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Yo....hanabi revived me during a phase 12 boss fight, I didn't even know that was possible

:gladbron:

This now my go to 4 SAS combo

image0.png

When you use Sclerokinesis and Pyrokinesis with duplication you become a fukking god, add in the level 6 bond skill you get from hanabi where after the 5th combo attack you do a flamethrower attack by mashing the attack button, and then use clairvoyance to see the weak point.......as well as extra loot

Yuito is a fukking god now, everything other than major others are going down like cake now

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
Got this for free from my gamestop homie, dont know anything about it but will try it tomorrow

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Yo....hanabi revived me during a phase 12 boss fight, I didn't even know that was possible

:gladbron:

This now my go to 4 SAS combo

image0.png

When you use Sclerokinesis and Pyrokinesis with duplication you become a fukking god, add in the level 6 bond skill you get from hanabi where after the 5th combo attack you do a flamethrower attack by mashing the attack button, and then use clairvoyance to see the weak point.......as well as extra loot

Yuito is a fukking god now, everything other than major others are going down like cake now
Don't you push the buttons for brain field and that happens if you fall in battle?

I can't get Hanabi to 6. She's stuck at 5. Tsugumi is my only 6 and I'm at the end of phase 10. All my Yuito party is 5 and most of the others are 4.