SCARLET NEXUS (Official Thread)

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh.....I legit can't believe how awful the story is.

Got into a fight with 3 former allies in a secret lab. We fighting to the death....after the fight I get a headache....former allies like are you okay you look like your in pain. :stopitslime:

I get what they're trying to do but it's done in such a horrendous childish manner I can't even take it seriously.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Don't you push the buttons for brain field and that happens if you fall in battle?

I can't get Hanabi to 6. She's stuck at 5. Tsugumi is my only 6 and I'm at the end of phase 10. All my Yuito party is 5 and most of the others are 4.
It wasn’t a a brain field for me, Hanabi would say “I can’t let you fall” or something like that and would revive me.

As for bonding, I figured it out I think, I had the hardest time getting people to 6 after doing all the bond episodes and gifts, I got the final points needed by letting them roll with me out in the field. So spending about 15-20 mins doing some fighting with that person in my party did the trick, soon as o get back to base they got the ready to bond icon on their head

I’ve now leveled up everyone except kagero to 6 with this

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
It wasn’t a a brain field for me, Hanabi would say “I can’t let you fall” or something like that and would revive me.

As for bonding, I figured it out I think, I had the hardest time getting people to 6 after doing all the bond episodes and gifts, I got the final points needed by letting them roll with me out in the field. So spending about 15-20 mins doing some fighting with that person in my party did the trick, soon as o get back to base they got the ready to bond icon on their head

I’ve now leveled up everyone except kagero to 6 with this
I used her and at the start of phase 12 she's at 6 also. Phase 11 was pretty short. Also went up to team level 4 and got 2 skits.

All those people hoping for a Kasane and Yuito romance I've almost maxed their bond and I just don't see it happening.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

Got into a fight with 3 former allies in a secret lab. We fighting to the death....after the fight I get a headache....former allies like are you okay you look like your in pain. :stopitslime:

I get what they're trying to do but it's done in such a horrendous childish manner I can't even take it seriously.
I wouldn't say it's bad just all over the place. It's a Tales of level game in terms of story. Kinda generic anime fodder.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

can you skip some of the dialogue/cutscenes?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Him at beginning of Phase 9 is a bytch.
Thats what I was referring to

cheesy ass hoe ass nikka spamming houdokens. Brain field cleant his ass right up though. I kinda thought he would die much earlier in the story, so generic looking

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I have absolutely no clue wtf is going on in this game :mjlol: it’s fun tho
It all boils down to people moving to the moon because the earth was ruined then moving back to the earth and some comet putting out particles that turned organics into monsters. Also some computer that became too smart for it's own good trying to preserve itself and time travel to undo it all