SCARLET NEXUS (Official Thread)

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I got heat on other forums for saying the force unleashed was a better Jedi game too

Souls like combat for a Jedi is stupid as fukk. Look at how they fight in a movie, and think about how slow and weighty souls combat is. Cal is supposed to play like Yuito. Yuito can throw shyt with his mind and fukking spin his sword like a samurai. On top of being able to turn invisible move at super speed. Breh a Souls game plays nothing like that. Yuito be flying and spinning his sword around like he's Yoda in Attack of The Clones. :wow:

You can make a game challenging without making it Souls like.

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Souls like combat for a Jedi is stupid as fukk. Look at how they fight in a movie, and think about how slow and weighty souls combat is. Cal is supposed to play like Yuito. Yuito can throw shyt with his mind and fukking spin his sword like a samurai. On top of being able to turn invisible move at super speed. Breh a Souls game plays nothing like that. Yuito be flying and spinning his sword around like he's Yoda in Attack of The Clones. :wow:

just look at the ninja gaiden games

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
If you didn't like Astral Chains story you probably won't like this, it seems really similar already with the little info we have.

And reading anymore beforehand steals any possible joy from the story you would get

Looking back on this post, I definitely am enjoying this story more than Astral Chain. While I don't think the story specifically deterred me from finishing Astral Chain, the story here (and the combat the most) are compelling me enough to definitely see it through the end. And by end, that means both characters playthrough for full context & perspective.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Just beat the Kasame run :wow: gonna start Yuito's playthrough next

I was level 59 when I kicked off Phase 12. Last dungeon is LONG.

Some of these bosses were straight fukkery :mjlol: I didn't die, but I definitely got away with brute forcing some shyt and I don't even feel dirty about it.

this game is dope. i might say more on it later but again its really, really fukking obvious that reviewers didn't finish even one run. new game plus seems legit too

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens

This is exactly how I feel 1000000%

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Just beat the Kasame run :wow: gonna start Yuito's playthrough next

I was level 59 when I kicked off Phase 12. Last dungeon is LONG.

Some of these bosses were straight fukkery :mjlol: I didn't die, but I definitely got away with brute forcing some shyt and I don't even feel dirty about it.

this game is dope. i might say more on it later but again its really, really fukking obvious that reviewers didn't finish even one run. new game plus seems legit too

Are you saying this from a gameplay POV or story commentary as far as the reviewers go? Maybe the reviewers played in easy mode if it's just the gameplay aspect that you're saying they could be off on.

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Its definitely worth full price, but if you can wait it should be on sale in a month or two since its a bamco game

Yeah, but I'm like, if you really want to play this game now or a JRPG right now, why wait. Now it's a different story if you're gaming plate is a bit full right now or you got financial woes or something.