SCARLET NEXUS (Official Thread)

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I fukks with this game. Weird ass game and I def get some persona vibes especially with the hideouts and shyt.

Superkick Party

Atlus / Ryū ga Gotoku
Daps
Reppin
Hub City
Haven't had the chance to play these past few days

Yall already on Phase 9 and above and I'm still on phase 2 :mjcry:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Just cleared Phase 6 (Yuito). The level's music and vibe there very mildly reminds me of Magus Castle level in Chrono Trigger for some reason. Not hardly a 1:1, but just reminiscent of it somehow. This game's music can't get enough praise. I fukks with it heavy.

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

Seems PS5 just slightly performs better overall. Both Series X and PS5 do 4k/60 pretty much all the time, barring a few slight drops in hectic fights. PS5 loads a couple point of seconds faster and is holds its 60 FPS slightly more consistently. Series X's VRR can make it a tad more manageable tho.:manny:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Seems PS5 just slightly performs better overall. Both Series X and PS5 do 4k/60 pretty much all the time, barring a few slight drops in hectic fights. PS5 loads a couple point of seconds faster and is holds its 60 FPS slightly more consistently. Series X's VRR can make it a tad more manageable tho.:manny:

No way i would want to play this without dual sense, it makes using powers so much more fun for me\

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
While I'll agree that the bonds system in this aren't quite as involved and detailed out like Persona, one detail I do like about over Persona is how their gift items/accessories are handled. Whenever you give your team members gifts and accessories, you actually see them either interact with them or at least be visibly stored in their lil personal space areas, if they're not something to wear. All the accessory items are visible at all times, no matter what style of cut-scene or whatever, which I appreciate those lil attentions to detal. Obviously must mean that everything rendered in-engine, which is never really a bad thing for me, for sure.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
While I'll agree that the bonds system in this aren't quite as involved and detailed out like Persona, one detail I do like about over Persona is how their gift items/accessories are handled. Whenever you give your team members gifts and accessories, you actually see them either interact with them or at least be visibly stored in their lil personal space areas, if they're not something to wear. All the accessory items are visible at all times, no matter what style of cut-scene or whatever, which I appreciate those lil attentions to detal. Obviously must mean that everything rendered in-engine, which is never really a bad thing for me, for sure.

yeah, at first i was like, "why the fukk wouldn't they let me design this empty ass apartment, thats really weird" then i noticed that buying gifts is essentially decorating it.

at least unlike 3 houses all these bonding activites are skippable

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
yeah, at first i was like, "why the fukk wouldn't they let me design this empty ass apartment, thats really weird" then i noticed that buying gifts is essentially decorating it.

at least unlike 3 houses all these bonding activites are skippable

3 Houses? And you actually skip character building moments in an RPG?:mjtf::dwillhuh::francis:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
I want to buy this because I'd rather play RPGs over anything else but the remainder of Ratchet & Clank and Biomutant are staring at me like :francis: