SCARLET NEXUS (Official Thread)

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
About to start this. Which protag did you bruhs start with?? :lupe:

And @Rain / @GoldenGlove why isn't this stickied?? :dahell:
From what I was told if you not trying to be in this game all week play with kasane first

She basically answers all the questions from jump apparently.

But the intended way to play is yuito and then her as yuito’s run raises a bunch of questions which then get answered in kasane’s run

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Just got to phase 7

‘when do you get the alternate outfits
Team bonds

you get the first set of white palette swaps at team bond level 3

Make sure you individually level up all your teammates bond past level 3 thru gifts and bond episodes. And then also make sure you’ve given every teammate all the gifts they want, that’s where the item grinding comes in cause you need the drops to make the gifts…once you do all that the team bond level rises, it’s 5 all together

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Team bonds

you get the first set of white palette swaps at team bond level 3

Make sure you individually level up all your teammates bond past level 3 thru gifts and bond episodes. And then also make sure you’ve given every teammate all the gifts they want, that’s where the item grinding comes in cause you need the drops to make the gifts…once you do all that the team bond level rises, it’s 5 all together

I got everyone their heart gifts, does giving them the same gift do anything? I gave luka another set of action figures and he didn’t say shyt about it:francis:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Some of the bonds are gated I thought? Like I don't even think you can bring people past certain levels until you get through certain phases
From what I was told if you not trying to be in this game all week play with kasane first

But the intended way to play is yuito and then her as yuito’s run raises a bunch of questions which then get answered in kasane’s run
I was told this too and as the game goes on I kinda disagree with it....

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Some of the bonds are gated I thought? Like I don't even think you can bring people past certain levels until you get through certain phases
Yea I had the absolutely hardest time getting from tier 2 to 3 until phase 9 and then it happened on the first gift no problem

I got the dope white costume for yuito so I'm good now

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

From what I gather Yuito doesn't start to get most answers until towards the end of his story. I will say that seems to be the case for me because much of the game stuff was just happening. It wasn't until maybe the end of phase 7 start of phase 8 that info started to flow. When Yuito gets to the ice level that's when you start getting answers. Now I have the full party and we're getting to end game stuff.

Superkick Party

Atlus / Ryū ga Gotoku
Daps
Reppin
Hub City
Damn this game took a turn real quick :picard:

Poor
Naomi got turned into a damn Other, then Seto kills himself and Nagi too like goddamn :picard:

Using that
bus and train
to kill enemies was fun as hell though :russ:

Stopped at the beginning of Phase 3 for now