SCARLET NEXUS (Official Thread)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
If you want to be that guy, Criticize it after YOU play it not before it's released based on reviews from other people.

or I can just stay consistent with why I said after the demo I had concerns about it and confirm those fears were valid. If you don’t care about the same shyt, whatever

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Yea but you are basing it off of reviews. It’s stupid to criticize a game you haven’t fully played yet.

I played the demo and thought the combat was fun but had concern over the gameplay Loop and story elements. If every review is saying what I thought might be a problem for me why is that not valid? Y’all just don’t ever want anyone to say anything negative about something you’re hyped about

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I played the demo and thought the combat was fun but had concern over the gameplay Loop and story elements. If every review is saying what I thought might be a problem for me why is that not valid? Y’all just don’t ever want anyone to say anything negative about something you’re hyped about

Bro it's ok to have a negative opinion, say it and move on. You do have a bad habit of repeating the same point over and over and over bro. Like we get it bro, you don't have to keep going on and on about it.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Bro it's ok to have a negative opinion, say it and move on. You do have a bad habit of repeating the same point over and over and over bro. Like we get it bro, you don't have to keep going on and on about it.

I made a statement and was quoted so I explained myself :yeshrug:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh:

Imagine that.

Funny how you can find so much to criticize before release and constantly regurgitate it, but can't find anything with certain other games *ahem* returnal/ratchet.

There's a reason I don't go into threads about games bashing it or criticizing until after significant time has passed and give my own personal experience...

Also you have a bad habit of trying to slide console wars into everything. When dudes just be trying to game.

Everything doesn't have to be hyped up with rave reviews and a bunch of 9 out of 10s for people to enjoy or play

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
:ohhh:

Imagine that.

Funny how you can find so much to criticize before release and constantly regurgitate it, but can't find anything with certain other games *ahem* returnal/ratchet.

There's a reason I don't go into threads about games bashing it or criticizing until after significant time has passed and give my own personal experience...

Also you have a bad habit of trying to slide console wars into everything. When dudes just be trying to game.

Everything doesn't have to be hyped up with rave reviews and a bunch of 9 out of 10s for people to enjoy or play

I never said a game had to be hyped up and I never told anyone not to play this. I didn’t even bad mouth it. I didn’t even say I wasn’t buying it, I said I might wait for sale.

and yet here you are bringing up PlayStation games while crying about console wars.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is what you said about monster hunter stories but I’m not allowed to say it about scarlet nexus? Foh

I never said a game had to be hyped up and I never told anyone not to play this. I didn’t even bad mouth it. I didn’t even say I wasn’t buying it, I said I might wait for sale.

and yet here you are bringing up PlayStation games while crying about console wars.

:mjlol:

If you don't understand what you are doing :manny:

Everyone else sees it though.

Saying your a little less hype about a game and not mentioning another thing, compared to posting back to back about "what could be perceived" as negatives and then blatantly mentioning and posting screen shot of a metacritic review between xbox and PS before the game is even released with no info about what or why there is a difference...
:unimpressed:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
:mjlol:

If you don't understand what you are doing :manny:

Everyone else sees it though.

Saying your a little less hype about a game and not mentioning another thing, compared to posting back to back about "what could be perceived" as negatives and then blatantly mentioning and posting screen shot of a metacritic review between xbox and PS before the game is even released with no info about what or why there is a difference...
:unimpressed:

You’re just sensitive

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When it comes to Bamco Anime games I pretty much know what to expect. Solid gameplay(which is I play these kind of games) fairly decent story and a lil gimmick or innovation. That said I know I’m gonna enjoy the game especially after the demo

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
When it comes to Bamco Anime games I pretty much know what to expect. Solid gameplay(which is I play these kind of games) fairly decent story and a lil gimmick or innovation. That said I know I’m gonna enjoy the game especially after the demo

I just watched the easy allies review and they gave a big story spoiler away. I think I might cop tbh @surf

Last edited: