SCARLET NEXUS (Official Thread)

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Watched a few early gameplay vids on YouTube and the soundtrack sounds dope so far. I prolly wont grab this til next month. Even tho that $50 price tag looks enticing :patrice:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I dunno man, I guess I still live in the age were a 7 on up can still be extremely enjoyable if it's your kind of game.

only when games start getting 6's do I get iffy...

It's almost like scores don't mean anything if your game doesn't get a 8 on up, its bargain bin status.

Most of my favorite game experiences don't come from games that were 8, 9 or 10's ( well that weren't nintendo games)

I think the 1st couple were like metal gear 1 and 2

Everyone thinks every game has to have Hollywood level production values to be a good game and that isn't the case at all. Hell some games the gameplay suffers imo because they care too much about the 'artsy' side of shyt.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Everyone thinks every game has to have Hollywood level production values to be a good game and that isn't the case at all. Hell some games the gameplay suffers imo because they care too much about the 'artsy' side of shyt.
Y’all are just saying anything I never claimed any of that

you just can’t handle anyone criticizing something you’re hype for

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:comeon:

Don't try to rain on peoples parade with hearsay. It's just that simple, if you don't like it give other people a chance to play experience and decide if they do instead of spamming negative things about something before it releases or you've fully got to play it.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
:comeon:

Don't try to rain on peoples parade with hearsay. It's just that simple, if you don't like it give other people a chance to play experience and decide if they do instead of spamming negative things about something before it releases or you've fully got to play it.

nikka I said I’m gonna wait to play the game on sale because of some things i personally have a problem with and y’all the ones blowing it up. Go play your fukking game and stop subbing me :camby:

know why your monster hunter non-hype post didn’t blow up? Cause I didn’t quote you and carry on whining about it

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps

nikka I don't have a problem with someone criticizing games I like. You just have a history of coming in game threads going on and on about qhy a game isn't good when everyone else is enjoying it. Then you start going back and forth with people over and over again.

For instance look at me with TLOU2 and BOTW. I came in the game thread, said what I had to say about it one time, replied to anyone who had an issue with what I said and bounced. You said you gonna wait for the game to go on sale yet you still in here arguing with folks about a game that isn't even out yet.

You may not realize it, but you are argumentative as fukk bruh, granted you aren't disrespectful about it, but it still don’t change the fact that you are argumentative and like to debate shyt to death.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
nikka I don't have a problem with someone criticizing games I like. You just have a history of coming in game threads going on and on about qhy a game isn't good when everyone else is enjoying it. Then you start going back and forth with people over and over again.

For instance look at me with TLOU2 and BOTW. I came in the game thread, said what I had to say about it one time, replied to anyone who had an issue with what I said and bounced. You said you gonna wait for the game to go on sale yet you still in here arguing with folks about a game that isn't even out yet.

You may not realize it, but you are argumentative as fukk bruh, granted you aren't disrespectful about it, but it still don’t change the fact that you are argumentative and like to debate shyt to death.

I wouldn’t still be in the thread if y’all weren’t quoting and subbing me.if you don’t care for the reason why I don’t feel like buying the game brand new then stop talking about it, go on and be hype. Everything I posted since the initial metacritic shyt has been in response. I’m gonna talk my shyt if y’all want to talk shyt, all day.

Y’all just need validation for everything so if one person ain’t hype for it y’all gonna rationalize it away to death.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I wouldn’t still be in the thread if y’all weren’t quoting and subbing me.if you don’t care for the reason why I don’t feel like buying the game brand new then stop talking about it, go on and be hype. Everything I posted since the initial metacritic shyt has been in response. I’m gonna talk my shyt if y’all want to talk shyt, all day.

Y’all just need validation for everything so if one person ain’t hype for it y’all gonna rationalize it away to death.

First of all stop with this 'y'all' shyt bruh. Don't lump me in with everyone else like a female, I don't speak for anyone but myself. I aint ever looked from validation from anyone, I don’t care if you like this or not, just don't rain on everyone elses parade while you do it.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
First of all stop with this 'y'all' shyt bruh. Don't lump me in with everyone else like a female, I don't speak for anyone but myself. I aint ever looked from validation from anyone, I don’t care if you like this or not, just don't rain on everyone elses parade while you do it.

If me “raining on your parade” is saying the reason I don’t want to buy the game tomorrow too bad. Everyones allowed to voice their opinions on shyt. Only reason it went beyond the game informer video is cause yall keep talking about it

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
I used my microsoft reward points to get it for about 45

image0.jpg