SCARLET NEXUS (Official Thread)

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
yesh I’ll wait to see where I’m at after ratchet and Intergrade. I may not play back through the whole game of ff7

I'm not gonna do a full replay of FF7R until right before part 2 comes out. I'm a stan and even I can only do chapters 8-11 so many times before I'm like :unimpressed:.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Story seems cool but is any of it gonna actually be told in-game and not in comic panel cutscenes? That was my main issue with gravity rush

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Finally beat the demo as the female with the ninja stars/ throwing blades. She's cool, but I'm feeling the sword wielding bruh playstyle more.

If its true that this will be a day one GAME PASS release then that could change somethings on which console I'll play this on :patrice:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
How was it?

Good enough I'm coppin the deluxe edition day 1. I don't pay full price for very many games so take that for what it's worth.

Combat is excellent, unlimited combos and possibilities plus it has a good soundtrack. Probably gonna have a stereotypical JRPG story though so don't expect anything groundbreaking there. If you like JRPGs go for it, if you don't I wouldn't recommend it.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good enough I'm coppin the deluxe edition day 1. I don't pay full price for very many games so take that for what it's worth.

Combat is excellent, unlimited combos and possibilities plus it has a good soundtrack. Probably gonna have a stereotypical JRPG story though so don't expect anything groundbreaking there. If you like JRPGs go for it, if you don't I wouldn't recommend it.

I fukking love JRPGs :blessed:

Downloading demo right now