SCARLET NEXUS (Official Thread)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I plan to do a full replay on my PS5 right before pt.2 drops. Hopefully, it doesn't take till 2024 for that to come out.:unimpressed:

If they don’t show it during E3 it’s most likely late 2023/2024

Although he wasn't allowed to say much, Nomura confirmed that development was going smoothly and that he'd seen Cloud "running around a lot of nature". He also said that the "atmosphere will be quite different from Part 1".

Seems they are making good progress on it and Nomura isn’t directing so thats also a good sign.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
So you’re replaying it? Sometimes i can’t tell if people just mean they are gonna play the DLC or if they’re replaying the entire game when referring to intergrade. I’m doing the former.

Since Scarlet Nexus comes out like two weeks after Intergrade I'm just playing the new content for right now.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Since Scarlet Nexus comes out like two weeks after Intergrade I'm just playing the new content for right now.

Yeah i think I’m gonna have toe replay the original after I’m done with R&C. I need to see this in 4k/60fps with nice HDR and good textures and better lighting

200507g.jpg

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
Played the demo and I really fukk with it. I like how the combat feels and how it encourages you to use the different playstyles. Music is dope too

Story seems ass though. I get generic Shonen anime garbage vibes from the demo but everything else was wavy tho might cop day 1 depending on how my pockets lookin.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Extremely hype for this I wonder how much the girl and guys story is going to differ on release

Superkick Party

Atlus / Ryū ga Gotoku
Daps
Reppin
Hub City
Because of that marketing deal they got with Microsoft my boy aint know it was coming to Playstation :dead:

Big Phil know what he doin :ufdup:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I been plying around with the combat in the demo and bro, this shyt really has unlimited combos. I get the feeling this is gonna have one of the better battle systems out once it drops, even though I have a gut feeling the story is gonna be meh.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I been plying around with the combat in the demo and bro, this shyt really has unlimited combos. I get the feeling this is gonna have one of the better battle systems out once it drops, even though I have a gut feeling the story is gonna be meh.

I think I’m gonna wait to buy it. I want to hear more about the gameplay loop/story/length etc.

The actual combat so far is prob my favorite as far as action games go