SCARLET NEXUS (Official Thread)

Superkick Party

Atlus / Ryū ga Gotoku
Daps
Reppin
Hub City
Imo it wasn’t needed to make the world that big. I felt they could have condensed some areas and we would have gotten at the very least
the same experience then what we have.

Not to mention the fact that fast travel isn’t given to you early on seemed like a bad design choice tbh :francis:

Granted if someone were to skip the side quests I could see this not being an issue tho.

I honestly loved Automata's world tbh and I normally hate open world games, just running through the world as 2B, A2 or 9S was just p enjoyable to me but could totally understand why someone else wouldn't

And after playing Replicant I've got no complaints for the fast travel in automata because it takes even longer in replicant to unlock it :russ:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Also in Nier the save system was trash and the game was prone to crashing. So on top of backtracking, and playing the same game multiple times, lots of times I had to replay sections I just beat.

Nah, no amount of great music and writing is gonna make me endure that :smh:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Also in Nier the save system was trash and the game was prone to crashing. So on top of backtracking, and playing the same game multiple times, lots of times I had to replay sections I just beat.

Nah, no amount of great music and writing is gonna make me endure that :smh:

I've never experienced any crash on there.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I already got this and Tales of Arise preordered. :blessed:

This game still gonna have to wait until I'm done with Intergrade. :ufdup:

Did you play vanilla ff7 remake?

I’m still not sure how I feel about Tales of Arise, the only Tales game I’ve ever managed to make it to the end of was Vesperia

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Did you play vanilla ff7 remake?

I’m still not sure how I feel about Tales of Arise, the only Tales game I’ve ever managed to make it to the end of was Vesperia

I got the plat for FF7 remake bruh. :myman:

I like JRPG's so these two are pretty much a sure hit for me.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I got the plat for FF7 remake bruh. :myman:

I like JRPG's so these two are pretty much a sure hit for me.

So you’re replaying it? Sometimes i can’t tell if people just mean they are gonna play the DLC or if they’re replaying the entire game when referring to intergrade. I’m doing the former.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
So you’re replaying it? Sometimes i can’t tell if people just mean they are gonna play the DLC or if they’re replaying the entire game when referring to intergrade. I’m doing the former.

I plan to do a full replay on my PS5 right before pt.2 drops. Hopefully, it doesn't take till 2024 for that to come out.:unimpressed: