SB LVII Rematch - Revenge Is A Dish Best Served Swift - Eagles @ Chiefs MNF Game Thread

Who Wins Tonight?

• Eagles

Votes: 19 67.9%
  • Chiefs

Votes: 9 32.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

theGoldmangod

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I may be a lil naive but I’m legit shocked at how overt and heavy handed the league is with this Taylor swift shyt. Its truly fukking bizarre at this point
Not even shocked, just disgusted. Main watchers of this sport do not give a fukk about this bytch, stop throwing her in our face or talking about her every 2 seconds

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Real talk this 17th.game might cause the eagles their division this year. Assuming they lose here and lose at all dallas they had to play the defending champs and dallas got the bum ass chargers as their extra game

Braman

Superstar
Daps
It’s almost like they like this and are willing to milk this for all it’s worth….all the way to the Super Bowl maybe…

No doubt but I’ve never seen anything THIS heavy handed. Tony romo and jessica Simpson comes to mind and they’d pan to the booth and mention her and keep it movin. These mfers doin a Taylor swift watch.

It’s such a setup bc they obviously ain’t a match :pachaha: Kelce a city boy he probably already plottin the exit plan