SB LVII Rematch - Revenge Is A Dish Best Served Swift - Eagles @ Chiefs MNF Game Thread

Who Wins Tonight?

• Eagles

Votes: 19 67.9%
  • Chiefs

Votes: 9 32.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Braman

Superstar
Daps
I may be a lil naive but I’m legit shocked at how overt and heavy handed the league is with this Taylor swift shyt. Its truly fukking bizarre at this point

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Eh at the end of the day this will be cute to talk about for a week but the most important games of this stretch are the NFC ones (SF, DAL, SEA)
i dont mind an L today...would almost prefer
but it gotta be a respectable one

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I may be a lil naive but I’m legit shocked at how overt and heavy handed the league is with this Taylor swift shyt. Its truly fukking bizarre at this point
It’s almost like they like this and are willing to milk this for all it’s worth….all the way to the Super Bowl maybe…

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Somebody really thought they was doing something scheduling the Jets and Giants for all these primetime games.

Both being in the largest market in the country + one getting a marquee player in Rodgers + the other being a NFC East team that was a playoff team last season = Featured/Primetime/National coverage this season

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
They can still win this one if they get their head out their ass on offense

Their front seven is ultra aggressive.. middle of the field is wide open.

They don't have Goedert but give Albert O some looks

I'm right there with you but we are seeing the worst version of some of our best players. The score and time allow for a comeback but they gotta show something... Anything.