It Hurts Kirk To Play On Monday Night - Falcons @ Eagles MNF Week 2 Game Thread

Who Wins Tonight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
First year Dak got away from Toddler he finished second in MVP voting.

Cowboys offense was still top 5 in football after Toddler left.

First year Herbert played under Toddler he had the lowest completion percentage of his career

But this is only week 2 he aint even started cooking yet.

You still got the offense is humming going down the field call reverse on 2nd and 2 lose 10 yards and end up punting on 4th and 12

As soon as Saquan has a bad stretch where he has 6 runs for 17 yards...he aint getting a 7th...Kellen looks for every excuse in the world not to run the ball...

and...the grand finale...playing against one team who completely shuts down his offense...not being able to make an adjustment...and then his offense goes from number 2 in the league to number 15 in the league...but that won't happen until week 12...so it averages out as having the 6th best offense in football...and then media hypes up your offense going into the playoffs like this is a top offense in football...when in reality between week 12 and your first playoff game you scored 20 or more once :pachaha:
I’m so happy they get to experience Kellen Moore because Jalen definitely isn’t as good as dak to overcome his dumb ass play calling

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I’m so happy they get to experience Kellen Moore because Jalen definitely isn’t as good as dak to overcome his dumb ass play calling
Yeah no guarantee Jalen can get them to 26 or more points every week for 3 months like Dak could.

They defense held up multiple times in the redzone...something our defense has never done...so they might be able to squeak out a couple.

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Yeah no guarantee Jalen can get them to 26 or more points every week for 3 months like Dak could.

They defense held up multiple times in the redzone...something our defense has never done...so they might be able to squeak out a couple.
That’s why I said earlier dak is miles better than Jalen he just don’t have passing ability to do what they want