Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
nick-siranni.gif

ITS GOING TO YOU BARKLEY!!!!----Bizarro Sean P:mjgrin:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh....that All-22 shyt I used to watch made that shyt painfully clear to me.

Atrocious is too kind a word...too many of these guys have jobs on privilege
Execution is an issue too. Im in the minority but Kellen Moore drew up a successful that’s been successful all game with the bootleg on that 3rd down. Barkely simply just dropped a good catchable ball.

It’s deeper than coaching. Player personnel and play execution is a big issue too.

I enjoyed the game last night. It remind me of early 2000’s play. A chess match and modern scoring game.

Then again I’m bias because of my frustration with the Cowboys. I got to pull out the Jack Daniels when I do their all-22 film review. Just so many little things that help go ignored that hurts the team be successful. I’m starting to feel like Raiders during the late Al Davis years

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Execution is an issue too. Im in the minority but Kellen Moore drew up a successful that’s been successful all game with the bootleg on that 3rd down. Barkely simply just dropped a good catchable ball.
100% the play was there and Barkley had to make that catch but it wasn’t the right play call at the time. Forget about the fact the Eagles have the biggest OL in the league and probably could have just ran for the first down, even if they get stopped you’re kicking a FG and leaving about 1:05 left on the clock for the Falcons to score. That 40 seconds they gave the Falcons was huge

It was just a poor decision, even if it worked out. This time it came back to bite them

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
100% the play was there and Barkley had to make that catch but it wasn’t the right play call at the time. Forget about the fact the Eagles have the biggest OL in the league and probably could have just ran for the first down, even if they get stopped you’re kicking a FG and leaving about 1:05 left on the clock for the Falcons to score. That 40 seconds they gave the Falcons was huge

It was just a poor decision, even if it worked out. This time it came back to bite them
get used to it with Moore. That was his biggest criticism in Dallas. Situational awareness when it came to playcalling. And being to pass happy in conservative scenarios.

He doesn’t call plays to preserve the lead, he calls plays to put the game away.

Last edited:

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
get used to it with Moore. That was his biggest criticism in Dallas. Situational awareness when it came to playcalling. And being to pass happy in conservative scenarios.

He doesn’t call plays to preserve the win, he calls plays to put the game away.
I still hate him for the Green Bay loss in 22 We up by 3 tds and some how lose.