Who Wins Tonight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He’s the best of the bunch right now, but he’s not on the level of prime Aaron Rodgers, Brady, Manning or even Brees in my opinion.

When Prescott is the highest paid qb in the league and considered a class below Mahomes that should tell you all you need to know about this current crop of QBs

Eli manning would probably be considered a top 2 qb in the league right now if he was playing in his peak form and he was never even top 5 during his prime.

Kurt Warner or even Carson Palmer would be the best qb in the league right now.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
He’s the best of the bunch right now, but he’s not on the level of prime Aaron Rodgers, Brady, Manning or even Brees in my opinion.

When Prescott is the highest paid qb in the league and considered a class below Mahomes that should tell you all you need to know about this current crop of QBs

He’s been surpassed Rodgers

Peyton is my GOAT but Pat been passed him

Only thing Brady has over him are Rings.

We’re watching arguably the greatest QB of all time breh

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He’s been surpassed Rodgers

Peyton is my GOAT but Pat been passed him

Only thing Brady has over him are Rings.

We’re watching arguably the greatest QB of all time breh
Mahomes is not a better qb than Aaron Rodgers. Rogers is the most gifted(skilled) qb in the league I’ve ever seen. Hes the Kobe of this qb thing , jsut doesn’t have the rings. I’ve seen him make passes that no other qb can make.

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
Mahomes is not a better qb than Aaron Rodgers. Rogers is the most gifted(skilled) qb in the league I’ve ever seen. Hes the Kobe of this qb thing , jsut doesn’t have the rings. I’ve seen him make passes that no other qb can make.
I've seen Mahomes make the same throws and better and win super bowls in a harder conference.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Execution is an issue too. Im in the minority but Kellen Moore drew up a successful that’s been successful all game with the bootleg on that 3rd down. Barkely simply just dropped a good catchable ball.

It’s deeper than coaching. Player personnel and play execution is a big issue too.

I enjoyed the game last night. It remind me of early 2000’s play. A chess match and modern scoring game.

Then again I’m bias because of my frustration with the Cowboys. I got to pull out the Jack Daniels when I do their all-22 film review. Just so many little things that help go ignored that hurts the team be successful. I’m starting to feel like Raiders during the late Al Davis years
Eagles spent all off season telling us how much Jalen and Saquon squat and how they the strongest backfield in the league. Why throw it on 3rd down at all, especially when you can just toss your quarterback forward by his ass for 2 yards on 4th down?

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
:picard::snoop:

What a disastrous ending. They were three yards away from ending the game. Then the D let Cousins cook them like that. It's sucks to lose by 1 point like that. Sirianni got way too cute at the end there. Saquon had that though. Anyways, it's a short week and they got Saints next but that was a very winnable game they let slip away.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:picard::snoop:

What a disastrous ending. They were three yards away from ending the game. Then the D let Cousins cook them like that. It's sucks to lose by 1 point like that. Sirianni got way too cute at the end there. Saquon had that though. Anyways, it's a short week and they got Saints next but that was a very winnable game they let slip away.
how many times they gonna do that though?

last year they let Seattle slip away, then the Cardinals...then get their asses handed to them by the Giants and Bucs
all that and they still aint learn. something is fundamentally wrong with these dudes

only positive is that now we have grounded expectations since the team doesnt have a crazy 10-1 record to gas us up

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law

Eli manning would probably be considered a top 2 qb in the league right now if he was playing in his peak form and he was never even top 5 during his prime.

Kurt Warner or even Carson Palmer would be the best qb in the league right now.
Brehs exaggerate the gap between Mahomes and the field but most of this post is gone too far.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
not a fan of either team, but that was a good ass game I can say from both. Philly shyt the bed at the end, defense gave up and made Kirk look like Brett Favre reincarnated.