Saw Silver Linings Playbook

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
best movie to come out last year

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Surprised that this movie is getting so much love on here...

It was so close to being a great film, but that contrived, nonsensical bullshyt in the script about the parlay completely turned me off. Loved everything else about the movie, though the praise for DeNiro's performance has me kinda like :ld:......but man, that MAJOR plot point was such complete shyt :snoop:

ADLT

make u feel sum type a wave
Daps
Reppin
choom gang
i'm not even that big a fan of cooper or lawrence but they were great in this

really like the direction david russell is heading in

Daps
Thought it was very good.

Good acting by all involved and an interesting story. Enjoyed the football twist to it and it's the first time in a long time DeNiro was enjoyable

cellsius

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Surprised that this movie is getting so much love on here...

It was so close to being a great film, but that contrived, nonsensical bullshyt in the script about the parlay completely turned me off. Loved everything else about the movie, though the praise for DeNiro's performance has me kinda like :ld:......but man, that MAJOR plot point was such complete shyt :snoop:

I agree with everything in this post. I thought it was good, but I don't get the over love for it. Any old guy could've played that Deniro role. It wasn't better than lesser known movies that rarely get mentioned like Ruby Sparks or Liberal Arts. I also thought that movie 10 years was really good :manny:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My girll and I are finally going to see this movie tomorrow afternoon, Ive heard too many good things about this movie

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Every Eagles Fan should see this cause it takes place during the last great year of the Mcnabb/Reid Era which was the 2008 Season with the "Tie" game and the Epic 44-6 game. Anyways, Movie was really good. Give it a solid B+. Love the performances, it deserves every Oscar nod it got. Chris Tucker needs to do more dramatic roles, he was good in his small supporting part. Get off that "Rush Hour" ish Chris. But I thought the movie was good. Deniro was Deniro but he was still good in his role. Overall I was very pleased with this movie. Cooper and Jennifer had amazing chemistry. Movie was mad funny in parts too. Again finally a Romantic Comedy that wasn't Cheesy. But yes it did have a typical hollywood ending but I was fine with it cause the characters involved had rough situations so it was good to see everyone happy in the end. This time a Happy ending was needed.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I agree with everything in this post. I thought it was good, but I don't get the over love for it. Any old guy could've played that Deniro role. It wasn't better than lesser known movies that rarely get mentioned like Ruby Sparks or Liberal Arts. I also thought that movie 10 years was really good :manny:

'10 Years' with Channing Tatum....I saw that in theaters, it's not a BAD movie, but it certainly wasn't memorable, funny, moving, insightful, entertaining, to me...its a movie that will be perfect for TBS @ 3:00 AM...

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
:damn: I almost shed a tear at the end :wow:
tumblr_luzmreqN0O1qczufp.gif

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

very under-appreciated movie, imo. I really liked it.