EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
iI6LDh8ObV537.gif

iWMj37GTw6fyP.gif

:noah:

Bradley cooper was nose deep in the vagina, he got a whiff of that heavenly axe wound :noah:

valet

The official Chaplin of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Miss me with Jennifer Law. worship in this thread. Chick is average white girl. She was just a freak in this movie. But she def. did her thing in actin. Maybe I don't watch a lot Julia Styles movies but she lost a lot weight since I last seen her. Overall great acting in all actors which I love to see in movies (i.e. Hugo, King's Speech). That part when they happy about the "Benz" (don't feel like doing a spoiler thing, they won't get it) was lol literally.

Only thing I wasn't feeling is that felt like a pandering to the Oscars. What's the quickest way to get an award? Play a crazy or mentally ill person. Well, you had bunch in this film. It's a solid film but kinda "stereotypical". Not in my Top 3 last year but still solid.

Bob Loblaw

Superstar
Daps
Is it as good as 500 Days of Summer?

I thought it was better, there weren't any c*nts in the movie and no musical number. This was definitely more relatable, to me at least

And the main chick had a great white girl body, dude was less of a p*ssy but more delusional.

I thought Lawrence's brother in law was really good, as was Nucky's bro, Bobby and Chris Tucker

seriouz099

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wasn't much of a J. Lawrence fan before this movie but she was sexy ass hell. Good movie also not great but i can see why it got some nominations

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Miss me with Jennifer Law. worship in this thread. Chick is average white girl. She was just a freak in this movie. But she def. did her thing in actin. Maybe I don't watch a lot Julia Styles movies but she lost a lot weight since I last seen her. Overall great acting in all actors which I love to see in movies (i.e. Hugo, King's Speech). That part when they happy about the "Benz" (don't feel like doing a spoiler thing, they won't get it) was lol literally.

Only thing I wasn't feeling is that felt like a pandering to the Oscars. What's the quickest way to get an award? Play a crazy or mentally ill person. Well, you had bunch in this film. It's a solid film but kinda "stereotypical". Not in my Top 3 last year but still solid.

The Benz???