Saw Silver Linings Playbook

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
:ohhh:

:aicmon: breh

Nah it was predictable in the sense that I knew what was gonna happen as soon as that ship sank ..it was too cliche for my taste.

nevertheless a stunning film and def a great performance from young dude...but better movies came out last year & you know it too.

idk man. I mean of course he was going to make it, but idk.

The beauty of great movies, for me, is that they suspend the inevitable.

And you never know about foreign actors also. We may never hear from dude again after Life of Pi. I think he should have been more recognized for it.

Kal El

All Star
Daps
Reppin
USA
So glad I stumbled onto this thread last night.

Read page 1 of this and got inspired to watch the movie. Was not disappointed.

10/10 movie.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
movie was great and im picky as hell, deniro at the end telling him not to f this up this girl loves you :noah:

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This movie been out since November 16th and still top 10 at the box office, #8 this week. Do you know how many Oscar movies have been out after that and haven't been on the list, let alone how many movies in general been released/

I like to always see movies with a modest budget make like 6x more, compared to those special effects 150 mill budgets

This should go #10 next week and end its run, crazy though. Curious to see how it does internationally.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
This movie been out since November 16th and still top 10 at the box office, #8 this week. Do you know how many Oscar movies have been out after that and haven't been on the list, let alone how many movies in general been released/

I like to always see movies with a modest budget make like 6x more, compared to those special effects 150 mill budgets

This should go #10 next week and end its run, crazy though. Curious to see how it does internationally.

Its crazy that the bluray drops in 2 weeks and this shyt is still in theaters :wtf:

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
Surprised that this movie is getting so much love on here...

It was so close to being a great film, but that contrived, nonsensical bullshyt in the script about the parlay completely turned me off. Loved everything else about the movie, though the praise for DeNiro's performance has me kinda like :ld:......but man, that MAJOR plot point was such complete shyt :snoop:

Pretty much this and some of the worst camera work I've seen in a Best Picture nom for years.

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
downloaded this over a week ago and finally watched it. I LOVED this movie. really really good. liked it so much, I'm watching it for a 2nd time just cuz I wanted to show my wife it. made me laugh, some parts were sad. deniro was really good. as was bradley cooper. even the lady that played his mom was a trip. the indian cat that was his shrink was cool too.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I liked this one.

If you know people who are compulsive like dude was it's even more interesting. Mental illness is real brehs, but the crazy thing to me was how his father was probably just as nuts as he was low key.

:yeshrug:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I liked this one.

If you know people who are compulsive like dude was it's even more interesting. Mental illness is real brehs, but the crazy thing to me was how his father was probably just as nuts as he was low key.

:yeshrug:
there was nothing low key about how nuts Deniro's character was. :heh: