Saw "Fury" movie is beyond sick

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Okay, I can understand why some people would feel this is a great war movie. For about 90 minutes it was raw and authentic. Great cast, great acting.. it was very realistic and unapologetic. It didn't really even try to show American troops as the heroes and saviors of the planet.

But that ending. :patrice:

I have no issue with ol' boy letting dude go at the end, it's whatever. Not all German troops are sadistic a$$holes. I get it. It was more the battle that had me like "what am I watching?" There's no way they could have held it down against 300 SS soldiers but it didn't ruin the movie for me. I just didn't like the end.

Still pretty good. I'd give it 7/10.

Raph

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Okay, I can understand why some people would feel this is a great war movie. For about 90 minutes it was raw and authentic. Great cast, great acting.. it was very realistic and unapologetic. It didn't really even try to show American troops as the heroes and saviors of the planet.

But that ending. :patrice:

I have no issue with ol' boy letting dude go at the end, it's whatever. Not all German troops are sadistic a$$holes. I get it. It was more the battle that had me like "what am I watching?" There's no way they could have held it down against 300 SS soldiers but it didn't ruin the movie for me. I just didn't like the end.

Still pretty good. I'd give it 7/10.

Crazier shyt has happened in war my friend. Not unrealistic.

PewPew

I came from nothing
Daps
Reppin
Earth
Great movie and i personally cant wait to go watch it again

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
It was a good movie, it depicted war very raw and uncompromising which I liked, but the final battle should never lasted as long as it did.

A broken down tank would get flanked within minutes, especially by a group of 300+ soldiers. The idea that these guys could hold them off for hours, get out of the tank to get more ammo and fight for another couple hours is absolutely ridiculous.
I mean,
It is ridiculous but at the same time, it was one of the last SS Armies out there (since the end was near) meaning that they weren't necessarily the best trained. Factor in the possibility that the man leading that army may have been an incompetent leader and you can have men running to their deaths, outta fear from the suicidal 'murican soldier. Inexperienced units in war aren't a rarity and usually that's the devil in the detail when it comes to armies.

I'm real good at suspending beliefs :russ:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I mean,
It is ridiculous but at the same time, it was one of the last SS Armies out there (since the end was near) meaning that they weren't necessarily the best trained. Factor in the possibility that the man leading that army may have been an incompetent leader and you can have men running to their deaths, outta fear from the suicidal 'murican soldier. Inexperienced units in war aren't a rarity and usually that's the devil in the detail when it comes to armies.

I'm real good at suspending beliefs :russ:

Even then:

After the initial surprise of being attacked and scrambling to recover, there's no way these guys wouldn't just retreat to out of range, regroup and flank them like a motherfukker. I would say the first couple minutes of that battle play out like it should, but once these Nazis just keep going at them from the same direction over and over without even trying to flank them, circle around them and waiting hours to use the Panzerfausts it just became ridiculous.

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
Even then:

After the initial surprise of being attacked and scrambling to recover, there's no way these guys wouldn't just retreat to out of range, regroup and flank them like a motherfukker. I would say the first couple minutes of that battle play out like it should, but once these Nazis just keep going at them from the same direction over and over without even trying to flank them, circle around them and waiting hours to use the Panzerfausts it just became ridiculous.

I still maintain that ridiculousness is a very real part of war sometimes. But admittedly it's also because when I read about a single sniper killing 500 in 100 days – as well as a bunch of other ridiculous real life stories – I now believe that logic can be a very complex phenomenon when it plays out in real life. Which is how you get this.

To the point where if someone tells me that "a 130 lbs man killed 5 men with a knife in one house" I'd most likely ask "how" rather than just outright say: :camby:

So, 300 men (which may have actually been boys because there was a poster in the movie with the words "Hitlerjugend" in it, IIRC) being killed by 5 can be realistic to me, depending on the variables at play.

Edit: Just to be clear, I'm not saying I'm down to believe just anything. I'm just saying that sometimes things play out very differently from how one would expect because of unseen variables. Sometimes that which is illogical is only so because it needs a different perspective to make sense.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
just watched it :ohlawd:

i really thought they could hold out for backup :mjcry:, i knew a$$hole Shane would die first though :lolbron:

was good to have a raw gritty ww2 film for once, saw how fukked up mentally they were. You could really see the pain in Shia's eyes :wow:

did the director really need a end of watch ending though :comeon:

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan... shy labuff killed it... main characters were so f*cking heroic

it's crazy how much pride and self humility people in those days had for eachother

n*ggaz these days are NOTHING like that

wrong. white media propaganda has you fooled...the only way the black masses survive hardships today is through kinship networks amongst each other...I know this because I was part of one and I research such networks which are in every black community

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
This shyt on Showbox yet or WHAAAAAAAT? nikkas better not have bumped it for anything else? Guess it bout at that dollar theater time frame.

Broke Coli ninjas done slid in the cut, saw 3 movies n got free refills for the popcorn for 4.95. :dead:

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
wrong. white media propaganda has you fooled...the only way the black masses survive hardships today is through kinship networks amongst each other...I know this because I was part of one and I research such networks which are in every black community
what the f*ck does being black or white have to do with anything?

you're a idiot breh

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan... shy labuff killed it... main characters were so f*cking heroic

it's crazy how much pride and self humility people in those days had for eachother

n*ggaz these days are NOTHING like that

:childplease: Believe a work of fiction brehs.

Did your simple ass really believe this was based on a true story? :mjlol: