Saw "Fury" movie is beyond sick

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
I get an End of Watch level of copout with this ending, but that doesn't change the fact that all five main characters acted their ass off and that it was one of the most raw depictions of war I've seen on film (Band of Brothers and The Pacific>>>). Once you stop thinking "that mustache looks so dumb on Shia:mjlol:" he really kills his role. Pitt stole the show for me personally.

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
The ending was one of the worse ever. The German looking under the tank....

Like for real though? You're whole squad just got murked

That German was a mirror of the protagonist when he first joined. The war was basically over, and the Germans were already defeated at that point, and that German soldier may have not even believed in Hitler's cause. I thought it was believable.

tehdamajah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That German was a mirror of the protagonist when he first joined. The war was basically over, and the Germans were already defeated at that point, and that German soldier may have not even believed in Hitler's cause. I thought it was believable.
this, or maybe they wanted to show that there was some humanity even in the SS troops

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I get an End of Watch level of copout with this ending, but that doesn't change the fact that all five main characters acted their ass off and that it was one of the most raw depictions of war I've seen on film (Band of Brothers and The Pacific>>>). Once you stop thinking "that mustache looks so dumb on Shia:mjlol:" he really kills his role. Pitt stole the show for me personally.
i enjoyed the flick.

however these endings have become a David ayers staple

you can BANK on the blue eyed, baby faced white guy surviving his flicks. (end of watch, this, and i think ethan hawke in Training day which he wrote)

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Boy if that ending wasn't a load of shiiiiite. I liked the movie a lot but gotdamn. The music was tough though :ehh:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
just finished watching it last night. loved all of it except the final scene. I literally feel asleep, that shyt was crazy long :wtf:

then I woke up an hour later, rewinded that bit back, and still manged to fall asleep again. granted it was 4am, but still. :wtf:

Well, Im awake now I should just fwd to that scene and finish the movie.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Meh. It had it's moments....but the last 30 minutes was like something from an entirely different movie. Capped off by that bullshyt ass ending.

And it was nice of them to treat rape so gently :mjlol:

Breh thank you. What the fukk was that? :wtf: Ol'boy reading ol'girl's palm. :comeon:And then they "fukk".

Brad Pitt walking around with some god damn eggs?

This movie was just off. The casting. :scusthov: Brad Pitt acting like Brad Pitt.

Pena? Tha fukk. Ol'boy from Walking Dead?

Brad Pitt character has fought all over, but is like yeah let us stay in the tank and fight like 300 nazis. tha fukk?

The ending?:comeon:

Mannnn German nikkas can find the cure to cancer, but they will forever be villians. The Nazis almost seemed like caricatures.

That one breh saying "fukken Nazis" over and over again.

For all the fakkits talking about this is just like Band of Brothers, no it fukken isn't. :ufdup:
I cared about those guys, I don't give a fukk about Brad and company.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Breh thank you. What the fukk was that? :wtf: Ol'boy reading ol'girl's palm. :comeon:And then they "fukk".

Brad Pitt walking around with some god damn eggs?

This movie was just off. The casting. :scusthov: Brad Pitt acting like Brad Pitt.

Pena? Tha fukk. Ol'boy from Walking Dead?

Brad Pitt character has fought all over, but is like yeah let us stay in the tank and fight like 300 nazis. tha fukk?

The ending?:comeon:

Mannnn German nikkas can find the cure to cancer, but they will forever be villians. The Nazis almost seemed like caricatures.

That one breh saying "fukken Nazis" over and over again.

For all the fakkits talking about this is just like Band of Brothers, no it fukken isn't. :ufdup:
I cared about those guys, I don't give a fukk about Brad and company.
I agree. I didnt care for any of the characters. Complete opposite of ayers End of Watch.

My boy hyped it up as movie of the year and I was like :comeon:

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
What also just killed the movie is early on in the movie, when tanks entered the field and the German tanks were hidden ( and obviously had the drop on them) let's off some rounds and not one american tank got taken out in that scene. :deadmanny::beli: