Saw "Fury" movie is beyond sick

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
Movie was so fake,,Brad Pitt urging his crew to fight 300 Nazis..any smart person would of ran to the forest but noooooo...he just had to be the hero and get his whole crew killed over some dumb shyt.,,brad would of been court marshaled ...I couldn't believe when they took out 300 nazis..shyt was so fake..Brad busting from the top of the tank for 5 mins and not one nazi could hit him..do these nikkas all have terrible aim or something? I thought they were trained soldiers..naziz having a pow wow meeting about what's the best strategy in the middle of gun fire barraging from every angle while the commander stands there riling up his troops...man shyt was super fake..movie sucked

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
Movie was so fake,,Brad Pitt urging his crew to fight 300 Nazis..any smart person would of ran to the forest but noooooo...he just had to be the hero and get his whole crew killed over some dumb shyt.,,brad would of been court marshaled ...I couldn't believe when they took out 300 nazis..shyt was so fake..Brad busting from the top of the tank for 5 mins and not one nazi could hit him..do these nikkas all have terrible aim or something? I thought they were trained soldiers..naziz having a pow wow meeting about what's the best strategy in the middle of gun fire barraging from every angle while the commander stands there riling up his troops...man shyt was super fake..movie sucked
the movie was great, but yea the last part of it kind of ruined the movie. But in the mind of holywood the american supesoldier can take on everything and everybody

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

:heh:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
That German was a mirror of the protagonist when he first joined. The war was basically over, and the Germans were already defeated at that point, and that German soldier may have not even believed in Hitler's cause. I thought it was believable.
This is what I gathered as to why he let him go.

Movie was dope as fukk to me

Sad but dope

And I feel like Emma and norman hit it off because she knew she was gonna get raped but he actually wasn't a dikk about it so she was like fukk it might as well make the best of a shytty situation

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
The scene with German women and the crew might be the best scene this year.
I loved that scene so much

Like 5 minutes in I thought "one of the best scenes of the year"

Also opened my eyes...didn't know that's how war was back then :lupe:

Bruce LeRoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY

That was based on a something that really happened.. of course the movie may have exaggerated a bit o changed things for "dramatic effect", but it's movie, that's what they do.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Audie_Murphy#European_Theater

...The Germans scored a direct hit on an M10 tank destroyer, setting it alight, forcing the crew to abandon it.[66] Murphy ordered his men to retreat to positions in the woods, remaining alone at his post shooting his M1 carbine and directing artillery fire via his field telephone while the Germans aimed fire directly at his position.[67] Murphy mounted the abandoned, burning tank destroyer and began firing its .50 caliber machine gun at the advancing Germans, killing a squad crawling through a ditch towards him.[68] For an hour, Murphy stood on the tank destroyer returning German fire from foot soldiers and advancing tanks, killing or wounding 50 Germans. He sustained a leg wound during his stand, and stopped only after he ran out of ammunition.[66] Murphy rejoined his men, disregarding his own wound, and led them back to repel the Germans. He insisted on remaining with his men while his wounds were treated.[66] For his actions that day he was awarded the Medal of Honor.[69] The 3rd Infantry Division was awarded the Presidential Unit Citation for its actions at the Colmar Pocket, giving Murphy a Bronze Oak Leaf Cluster for the emblem. [70]