Saw American Hustle

andre patton

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
great movie. obviously the direction was a scorsese rip, but still amazing.

Jennifer Lawrence outshines as the best actor in this movie I dunno how people could see differently. Christian Bale did amazing as well.

Or how a dude who knew one saying in arabic became an expert in a day :beli:

Expert? What are you talking about? When he was spoken to in Arabic he sat there with a dumb look on his face, then responded with something completely unrelated to what was asked. They said on the jet he memorized a few phrases.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
if this wasn't a period piece and they weren't all decked out in funny costumes, no one would even be hyping the acting. People are calling this Bale's best role, which is an insult to his other work if you ask me.

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
Good acting- kinda dull. Zero violence, (which could be taken either way). Not a lot of action. Surprising cameo.

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
if this wasn't a period piece and they weren't all decked out in funny costumes, no one would even be hyping the acting. People are calling this Bale's best role, which is an insult to his other work if you ask me.
People are touting Amy Adams & Bale, but personally I think Bradley Cooper had the best performance in the whole film. Jennifer Lawrence was excellent too.

I thought it was a good movie. With all the swindling going on throughout I thought it was gonna end with an :ooh: moment & cut to credits, but whatever. The ending shouldn't have been all happy but it was.

Last edited:

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
People are touting Amy Adams & Bale, but personally I think Bradley Cooper had the best performance in the whole film. Jennifer Lawrence was excellent too.

I thought it was a good movie. With all the swindling going on throughout I thought it was gonna end with an :oooh: moment & cut to credits, but whatever. The ending shouldn't have been all happy but it was.

Agree thought Cooper was really good and I'm not much of a fan of his.

And Renner too- he's a great actor.

• Dap
Reactions: Rev

valet

The official Chaplin of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Bradley Cooper was on some Carrie/Homeland stupidity in this movie. Not as bad as her but pretty bad. Hated the fake East Coast accents on here. None of them came off as real accents. I agree it was nice acting but if your don't care about the characters, it doesn't matter. I hated Jennifer Lawerence character but not enough for me to care about the movie. Can't see myself watching this again. Haven't seen Mandela or Wolf but 12 Years still the best to me.