Saw American Hustle

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I think you're stuck on this point just to argue or be contrarian. You understand the spirit of what I mean.
I actually didn't. But I'm gathering from this convo we just are different type of movie goers. 99% of movies I only watch once. But that doesn't mean I thought it 'didn't stand the test of time' or is less than when I first watched it. There's just a lot of shyt to watch and I usually need to have a personal connection or maybe want to understand something within better to be motivated to watch something over again.

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
I actually didn't. But I'm gathering from this convo we just are different type of movie goers. 99% of movies I only watch once. But that doesn't mean I thought it 'didn't stand the test of time' or is less than when I first watched it. There's just a lot of shyt to watch and I usually need to have a personal connection or maybe want to understand something within better to be motivated to watch something over again.
fair enough :manny:

smoove157

Never Ever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem

its funny, this movie specifically I remember being on PPV back when we had the Black Box. so this is literally one of the movies we'd watch over and over. I never really thought about it before, but thats probably one of the reasons I still do that when I have access to thousands of movies and shows.