Saw American Hustle

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
I was watching it and my bro texted me and said.."Jennifer Lawrence acted like half the black females I dated in high school...she got this shyt down!!" :russ:

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Just seen it....thought it was alright but def not deserving of all the awards love. J Lawrence was alright but to get all the acting awards for that? Seems more based off hype than anything. Thought Bale was the best thing about the movie by far. And it was really dragging on towards the end which is never a good thing. Was asking myself "when's this gonna end". Wolf of Wall Street was an hour longer but flew by compared to this. Thats the sign of a great movie right there. Don't get me wrong I didn't hate it as much as my post implies but for this movie to get more love while Wolf which was superior in every way and similar in tone gets none? shyt's a travesty. I enjoyed Rush more than this too if we're keeping it real

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just seen it....thought it was alright but def not deserving of all the awards love. J Lawrence was alright but to get all the acting awards for that? Seems more based off hype than anything. Thought Bale was the best thing about the movie by far. And it was really dragging on towards the end which is never a good thing. Was asking myself "when's this gonna end". Wolf of Wall Street was an hour longer but flew by compared to this. Thats the sign of a great movie right there. Don't get me wrong I didn't hate it as much as my post implies but for this movie to get more love while Wolf which was superior in every way and similar in tone gets none? shyt's a travesty. I enjoyed Rush more than this too if we're keeping it real

100%. Most underrated film of the year. Daniel Bruhl should've been nominated over Bradley or Jonah Hill, easily.

Saw this movie last night, it was ok, 7/10.

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
Criminally overrated movie, I thought it was nothing more than a watchable movie and my girl thought it flat out sucked. Also thought Jennifer Lawrence really overacted in this movie, I didn't mind that much because I still enjoy looking at her. The only performance I really enjoyed was Coopers and that's because it's like he realize he couldn't do the NY accent so he didn't really attempt to. JLaws accent was fukking horrible. She didn't have it down at all and during one scene she was in and out of it several times.

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
it is SHOCKINGLY overrated.

The atlantic city scene pissed me off, b/c it made you believe the movie was about to get into that underworld a lot more, and it really didn't highlight any of the cool shyt that comes with it.

just an incredibly boring movie. you get all these good actors in a period, con/heist type movie, and you do absolutely nothing with it. fukk this movie, and fukk anyone who is saying it's the best of the year.
...has ANYONE talked about this movie since it was released?

you might have been right in retrospect.

my thoughts then were excited as hell but I haven't given the movie a thought in 7 years until it just game up on a podcast :ld:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
...has ANYONE talked about this movie since it was released?

you might have been right in retrospect.

my thoughts then were excited as hell but I haven't given the movie a thought in 7 years until it just game up on a podcast :ld:
no. it's dogshyt. i don't even know what David O'a$$hole did after it. That mop movie with Jennifer Lawrence and maybe one other thing that got more award praise for no reason?

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
no. it's dogshyt. i don't even know what David O'a$$hole did after it. That mop movie with Jennifer Lawrence and maybe one other thing that got more award praise for no reason?
He has a movie with no title and a Secret plot dropping this year The cast is star studded.
Anya Taylor-Joy
Margit Robbie
Christian Bale
Zoe Saldana
Robert DeNiro
Ramy Malek
Timothy Olyphant
Micheal Shannon
Mike Myers
John David Washington
Chris Rock
Taylor Swift
Allesandro Nivola

So he's not suffering on Hollywood from people supposedly forgetting this movie. lol