Saw American Hustle

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Good flick, but it's being overrated. It's not a film I'm gonna watch anytime in the near future or anytime at all. With that said I wouldn't be surprised if it won best picture. I'm still waiting to peep WOWS.

:pacspit: Moonpie face Lawrence's character,

Louis CK showing up on screen surprised me. :pachaha:

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
This flick was mediocre, I personally hate rip off artist & scammers

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
was NOT better than wolf of wall street, i dont know why people even bother saying this. Just cause a movie is more serious and is directed and acted in a more serious tone does not make it automatically better. Not saying its a whole lot worse than wolf, but definitely not better
shut up. idc about it being serious. it had all kinds of funny moments, nerd.

methodz

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I liked it more than Wolf, Wolf had it's moments of epic debauchery but when it comes to a total package Hustle is the movie to beat this year, watched it twice and would again with someone that hasn<t seen it.

JayYoung314

St. Louis Survivor
Daps
Reppin
Saint Louis
shut up. idc about it being serious. it had all kinds of funny moments, nerd.

im the nerd but u gettin mad about a movie with mostly cac's and nothin 2 do with current society, u sound like a real bytch made nikka and it didnt have no funny moments soft ass bytch

Conz

Superstar
Daps
honest to God, the trailer for Wolf of Wall Street is better than this entire movie. this movie had nothing worthwhile. not a fukkin thing.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
seriously, im baffled at this point. if you had to explain this movie to someone, what was the standout scene? what would you even tell them it was about? i couldn't do it.

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
seriously, im baffled at this point. if you had to explain this movie to someone, what was the standout scene? what would you even tell them it was about? i couldn't do it.
spoilers of course

The standout scene was the atlantic city scene with the mafia guys, the standoff between the girls in the bathroom, deniro's cameo and acting, the tense feeling in that room, the way it was broken up, and how it led to the downfall of everything.

The movie is about a pair of conmen, the agents who try to stop them and negotiate their freedom, and the risks people take to make it in the real and criminal world.

come on conz...if you don't like it its fine but don't think this is SHOCKINGLY overrated or something

Conz

Superstar
Daps
it is SHOCKINGLY overrated.

The atlantic city scene pissed me off, b/c it made you believe the movie was about to get into that underworld a lot more, and it really didn't highlight any of the cool shyt that comes with it.

just an incredibly boring movie. you get all these good actors in a period, con/heist type movie, and you do absolutely nothing with it. fukk this movie, and fukk anyone who is saying it's the best of the year.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
I liked it, but it was overrated as fukk. Christian Bale really hit it out of the park this time. Great acting. I love that subtle shyt, like when he goes after the mayor, and he like "wait a minute I need to catch my breath after those stairs", I swear that could have been ad-libbed, but then it ties into his "condition".

How old is Jennifer Lawrence suppose to be in this movie? bytch looks like she is 15 years old or some shyt.:scusthov: I have seen all her movies, and ol'girl is overrated as fukk. No she doesn't deserve a nomination for anything for this movie, fukk that shyt. She did not deserve that Oscar for Silver Linings Playbook. Sorry :manny:

Mark my words nikkas, they grooming her to be the next Julia Roberts.

Amy Adams. :banderas:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
:wtf:

article-2324607-19C756FF000005DC-923_634x811.jpg

amy-adams-gucci-american-hustle_feature-770x506.jpg

Amy-Adams-in-American-Hustle-2013-Movie-Image-2.jpg
She's a white woman.. no big deal