Saw American Hustle

[Something Cool]

Not a Well-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
exorbitant legal fees
Dope Movie, it was a lot funnier than I anticipated. Fat Christian Bale's expressions were priceless and Bradley Cooper off that white power had me dying :russ: Between this and Silver Linings Playbook Cooper's got those manic roles down to a tee. I don't even like Amy Adams, but even she was good in this

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cool movie, but nothing really all that special.

Amy Adams, tho. :whoo: I'd bang her all day.

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
loved it

I would agree the plot did dragged on a bit sometimes but every scenes provided piff. I'd often find myself having that wide grin just thoroughly enjoying the characters chemistry.

The best movie I've seen all year

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
How bout when Lawrence's character burned up that microwave after Bale told her not to put tinfoil in it :pachaha:

She successfully spinned it into being the microwave's fault for being a hazard to children. I was weak

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
How bout when Lawrence's character burned up that microwave after Bale told her not to put tinfoil in it :pachaha:

She successfully spinned it into being the microwave's fault for being a hazard to children. I was weak

when she said she knew sending the mafia dude to her husband would inspire him I was crying :dead:

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Im not gonna lie I was a bit disappointed by this. The main characters were strong but it felt a bit slapped together at the end like the story wasnt very refined I guess. A bit of a "deus ex machina" type ending

Soundtrack was piffery tho and Amy and J-Law were CAC goddesses here.

I dunno, maybe I thought this would be some epic crime tour-de-force like The Departed but it fell short IMO. Ah well.

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
and the Tellegio casting felt like stunt casting to me.
Same with Louis CK...he really didnt need to be there aside from sheer irony. Tellegio was especially disappointing because it was such an intense scene and then no follow-up??

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Im not gonna lie I was a bit disappointed by this. The main characters were strong but it felt a bit slapped together at the end like the story wasnt very refined I guess. A bit of a "deus ex machina" type ending

Soundtrack was piffery tho and Amy and J-Law were CAC goddesses here.

I dunno, maybe I thought this would be some epic crime tour-de-force like The Departed but it fell short IMO. Ah well.
You're not the only one. I know many others that did not enjoy the movie