Saw American Hustle

Conz

Superstar
Daps
man, wtf is going on? this movie was a piece of shyt. biggest misfire in years. one of the least interesting con movies ive ever seen in my life. from the jump i wanted to hold back on the "scorsese rip off" talk, but if the shoe fukkin fits. hated this movie, and Jennifer Lawrence was horrendous, but i don't blame her, who cast this movie? great cast, yet none of them really fit their parts to me. I guess Bale and Adams were ok, but the rest didn't do it for me. Jeremy Renner is forgettable in everything.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
gotta be real, I enjoyed this movie a lot but it dragged in parts.

Bale is a great actor.

Neither this or Wolf of Wall Street should get mentions for movie of the year.

BRadley Cooper's curls tho :wowjb:

didnt like some of the stuff in the movie with Tellegio and it kind of seemed like the operation was background.

I enjoyed the movie tho

8/10 but behind Her and 12 Years a Slave for me (and Gimme the Loot, but not one watched that).

Imma catch Philomena tomorrow, if the weather is better.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
cant keep my eyes off jennifer lawrence when shes on screen :wow:

the plot itself could of been cleaner imo was a bit rushed at the end, the little twist was good though

J Law and Bale's performances carried the film. Renner aswell showed hes not just a action movie guy (always rated him)

when J Law nearly exposes them to Harrow :dead:

Last edited:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
It was a so/so movie, i kinda disliked how they basically spelled out what was gonna happen before it happened, seemed like it was more about who was acting in the movie cuz the story wasn't dope at all imo :manny:

above all else it just blended in with other white movies about white people doin shyt :yeshrug:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
There were parts where it dragged but I enjoyed it and it's definitely a good flick. The use of narration in the beginning was bugging me out but when the flick was on, it was on and had a good momentum. Definitely will be copping when it hits home video

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
it was better than Wolf of Wall Street, but not by A LOT. not the best movie this year but all the performances were fantastic. J Law, Bale, Cooper should at least get some nominations. Leo, too.

JayYoung314

St. Louis Survivor
Daps
Reppin
Saint Louis
it was better than Wolf of Wall Street, but not by A LOT. not the best movie this year but all the performances were fantastic. J Law, Bale, Cooper should at least get some nominations. Leo, too.

was NOT better than wolf of wall street, i dont know why people even bother saying this. Just cause a movie is more serious and is directed and acted in a more serious tone does not make it automatically better. Not saying its a whole lot worse than wolf, but definitely not better

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
Enjoyed the movie but not as much as Wolf.

And calling that chick "J Law" is corny as fukk. Leave that shyt to TMZ :camby:

C Con

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I liked Renner's character the most of everybody. I legit felt bad for him near the end of the movie - where Bale's character has to let him know the bad news. I thought Bale and Lawrence did the best acting wise. I expected a little better - good to see that everyone saying that Wolf of Wallstreet is better - because I'm catching that by this weekend :stylin: