Sausage Party (Official Thread)

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
SO WHEN I MENTIONED THE GAY AGENDA, U FELT LIKE IT WAS DIRECTED AT U?

:youngsabo:

No, but it is interesting you mentioned @Miami316 name but didn't have the balls to do it correctly.
I just figured I should preemptively enter such threads given that you are likely to randomly demand my pictures in any thread. :jjjjj:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
No, but it is interesting you mentioned @Miami316 name but didn't have the balls to do it correctly.
I just figured I should preemptively enter such threads given that you are likely to randomly demand my pictures in any thread. :jjjjj:

SO U AND YOUR BOYFRIEND CONSIDER EACH OTHER AS ONE? HOW CUTE. IM GLAD UR OUTING URSELF AS A NUTRIDING, DRY SNITCHING CAP'N-SAVE-A-FAGG ONCE AGAIN .. I THINK U LANDED ON THE WRONG SAUSAGE PARTY THO.

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
SO U AND YOUR BOYFRIEND CONSIDER EACH OTHER AS ONE? HOW CUTE. IM GLAD UR OUTING URSELF AS A NUTRIDING, DRY SNITCHING CAP'N-SAVE-A-FAGG ONCE AGAIN .. I THINK U LANDED ON THE WRONG SAUSAGE PARTY THO.

The wrong sausage party? Can't be as bad as the ones in your videos you angry autistic balding wigger :jjjjj:

Maybe you should stop mentioning me in threads? Why would you complain about the repercussions, aftwards? Smarten up, Elinor.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
The wrong sausage party? Can't be as bad as the ones in your videos you angry autistic balding wigger :jjjjj:

Maybe you should stop mentioning me in threads? Why would you complain about the repercussions, aftwards? Smarten up, Elinor.

I DIDNT MENTION U ANYWHERE, U STUPID FAGOT. QUIT MAKIN EXCUSES FOR RIDING NUTS AND ATTEMPTIN TO TURN THIS THREAD INTO YOUR VERY OWN SAUSAGE PARTY BY CALLING IN YOUR BOYRFIEND TO HELP U OUT.

U SERIOUSLY NEED TO BE BANNED FOR THIS LEVEL OF FAGOT TREE, FACELESS COWARD.

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
I DIDNT MENTION U ANYWHERE, U STUPID FAGOT. QUIT MAKIN EXCUSES FOR RIDING NUTS AND ATTEMPTIN TO TURN THIS THREAD INTO YOUR VERY OWN SAUSAGE PARTY BY CALLING IN YOUR BOYRFIEND TO HELP U OUT.

U SERIOUSLY NEED TO BE BANNED FOR THIS LEVEL OF FAGOT TREE, FACELESS COWARD.

Aww, little angry balding dyslexic wigger is getting mad. Let's see if I have this correct. You're saying that randomly derailing a thread by calling somebody out for an unrelated issue is a terminable offense?

Please tell me you see the irony in that, Elinor :jjjjj:

And speaking of "fagot trees" how's Eden Shizzle doing?

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Aww, little angry balding dyslexic wigger is getting mad. Let's see if I have this correct. You're saying that randomly derailing a thread by calling somebody out for an unrelated issue is a terminable offense?

You can't save him from himself at this point. All that meth his mother smoked while carrying him has already taken its toll. No amount of pointing his idiocies out at this point is going to deter anyone from voting for him. It's a mark he's just gonna have to live with :manny:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES

YOU COWARD BIITCH U CAME IN THIS THREAD TO RIDE MY NUTS AND THEN ONCE AGAIN LIED ABOUT ME CALLIN U IN HERE LIKE THE SCARY LIAR U ARE.. TO MAKE MATTERS WORSE, U CALLED IN UR BOYFRIEND TO HELP U RIDE MY NUTS ..

U ARE THE EPITOME OF A BIITCH, ANYONE READING THIS THREAD CAN SEE THAT

AND STOP OVERUSING THAT CONSTIPATED SMILEY, IT MAKES U LOOK EVEN MORE BIITCHMADE THAN U ALREADY ARE

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
YOU COWARD BIITCH U CAME IN THIS THREAD TO RIDE MY NUTS AND THEN ONCE AGAIN LIED ABOUT ME CALLIN U IN HERE LIKE THE SCARY LIAR U ARE.. TO MAKE MATTERS WORSE, U CALLED IN UR BOYFRIEND TO HELP U RIDE MY NUTS ..

U ARE THE EPITOME OF A BIITCH, ANYONE READING THIS THREAD CAN SEE THAT

AND STOP OVERUSING THAT CONSTIPATED SMILEY, IT MAKES U LOOK EVEN MORE BIITCHMADE THAN U ALREADY ARE

I came into this thread? Are you saying you didn't call me into any threads? :ohhh:

Well damn, you're using the same tactics as David Ben Gurion against the poor, innocent Palestinians. You are a true filthy, confused devil, not to mention an angry autistic balding wigger.

It would also be sensible that you stop mentioning me in random threads. As I said, you can't mention me in a thread and then get upset that I responded.

:jjjjj:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I came into this thread? Are you saying you didn't call me into any threads? :ohhh:

Well damn, you're using the same tactics as David Ben Gurion against the poor, innocent Palestinians. You are a true filthy, confused devil, not to mention an angry autistic balding wigger.

It would also be sensible that you stop mentioning me in random threads. As I said, you can't mention me in a thread and then get upset that I responded.

PROVE THAT I MENTIONED U IN HERE AND THAT U NOT JUS IN HERE TO RIDE MY NUTS HOE

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
PROVE THAT I MENTIONED U IN HERE AND THAT U NOT JUS IN HERE TO RIDE MY NUTS HOE

What are you talking about? Now you're saying that I've entered every thread that you've posted in for the last week? You are an angry autistic balding dyslexic dissembling wigger and should be deeply ashamed of yourself. Why would I enter a thread unless you had mentioned me? Why!

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
What are you talking about? Now you're saying that I've entered every thread that you've posted in for the last week? You are an angry autistic balding dyslexic dissembling wigger and should be deeply ashamed of yourself. Why would I enter a thread unless you had mentioned me? Why!

WRONG SAUSAGE PARTY PUSY

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
WRONG SAUSAGE PARTY PUSY

I think you're missing the metaphorical nature of the title. Now, since you are accusing me of following you into this thread, please show me every other wherein you posted within the last week, and where I also quoted you or mentioned you. If you don't produce the evidence within 20 minutes of this post, then I'll formally accept your apology.

I'll make you a deal: You can post freely without interruption in The Bushes, subject to any military or police action that I unilaterally declare as necessary. I will annex the remainder of the forum for my own purposes and treat your posts as second class citizens subject to random harassment and wanton destruction of property, residential and personal.

:jjjjj: I know you love metaphors, Elinor.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I think you're missing the metaphorical nature of the title. Now, since you are accusing me of following you into this thread, please show me every other wherein you posted within the last week, and where I also quoted you or mentioned you. If you don't produce the evidence within 20 minutes of this post, then I'll formally accept your apology.

I'll make you a deal: You can post freely without interruption in The Bushes, subject to any military or police action that I unilaterally declare as necessary. I will annex the remainder of the forum for my own purposes and treat your posts as second class citizens subject to random harassment and wanton destruction of property, residential and personal.

:jjjjj: I know you love metaphors, Elinor.

SPARE THE ESSAYS FOR YOUR BIITCH U FRUIT, NO ONE TRYNA READ PARAGRAPHS OF UR FEELINS ON ME