Sausage Party (Official Thread)

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
IMPOSSIBLE, CONSIDERING UR WHITE

I'm white now? Figures a halfbreed militant zionist who speaks, types, argues, and teaches (:jjjjj: ) at third grade level would be confused about race. If you weren't so scared to meet me in your hometown of Woodland hills, you'd know I wasn't white. You just presume I'm white because I have a degree of sophistication that you haven't seen since your daddy hired a criminal defense attorney for your pedophilia charges. You are a racist angry balding autistic angry wigger and it's well past your bedtime.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I'm white now? Figures a halfbreed militant zionist who speaks, types, argues, and teaches (:jjjjj: ) at third grade level would be confused about race. If you weren't so scared to meet me in your hometown of Woodland hills, you'd know I wasn't white. You just presume I'm white because I have a degree of sophistication that you haven't seen since your daddy hired a criminal defense attorney for your pedophilia charges. You are a racist angry balding autistic angry wigger and it's well past your bedtime.

1.BLACK FOLKS DONT USE THE WORD "WIGGER" (ESPECIALLY NOT WIT A HARD "ER" AT THE END)
2.WHY WOULD U BE SCARED TO SHOW UR FACE ON HERE?
3.WHY DID U PUNK OUT OF MEETING ME AT RESEDA PARK WHEN U WERE IN TOWN?
4.U JUST INSINUATED THAT BLACK FOLKS ARE NOT SOPHISTICATED IN THE POST ABOVE

:snoop:

DEFINITELY WHITE

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
1.BLACK FOLKS DONT USE THE WORD WIGGER
2.WHY WOULD U BE SCARED TO SHOW UR FACE ON HERE?
3.WHY DID U PUNK OUT OF MEETING ME AT RESEDA PARK WHEN U WERE IN TOWN?
4.U JUST INSINUATED THAT BLACK FOLKS ARE NOT SOPHISTICATED IN THE POST ABOVE

:snoop:

DEFINITELY WHITE

1. Look at your own videos. You're a culture vulture wigger, not to mention a racist hypocrite zionist apologist.
2. showing pictures on a website is "brave" but you going MIA when I'm in your hometown is not a sign of cowardice.
3. I'll be in Woodland Hills THIS WEEKEND. not last weekend. When I was there two weeks ago YOU STOPPED POSTING and then lied and said you were still in Vegas :jjjjj:
4. You're the one claiming I'm white. Why is that? Funny though, you don't deny the pedophilia charge :jjjjj:

SO let's recap. I was in Calabasas two weekends ago, you went missing. I will be in Woodland Hills THIS WEEKEND. And you'll be back in Vegas? You know, I didn't believe you about Reseda when you brought it up the first time. But since you were in Reseda last weekend, that means Woodland Hills will be perfect for you Saturday morning right? Once again, you can bring your yarmulke for me to autograph :jjjjj:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
1. Look at your own videos. You're a culture vulture wigger, not to mention a racist hypocrite zionist apologist.
2. showing pictures on a website is "brave" but you going MIA when I'm in your hometown is not a sign of cowardice.
3. I'll be in Woodland Hills THIS WEEKEND. not last weekend. When I was there two weeks ago YOU STOPPED POSTING and then lied and said you were still in Vegas :jjjjj:
4. You're the one claiming I'm white. Why is that? Funny though, you don't deny the pedophilia charge :jjjjj:

SO let's recap. I was in Calabasas two weekends ago, you went missing. I will be in Woodland Hills THIS WEEKEND. And you'll be back in Vegas? You know, I didn't believe you about Reseda when you brought it up the first time. But since you were in Reseda last weekend, that means Woodland Hills will be perfect for you Saturday morning right? Once again, you can bring your yarmulke for me to autograph :jjjjj:

SURE THING FACELESS FAGG

COME TO RESEDA OR STFU

/SAUSAGE PARTY

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
SURE THING FACELESS FAGG

COME TO RESEDA OR STFU

/SAUSAGE PARTY

What's your obsession with Reseda? You live in Woodland Hills you liar, along with Eden Shizzle and the c*ntrag known as your sister.

So now you're in Reseda every weekend? Where were you two weekends ago, you lying autistic angry balding wigger?

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
What's your obsession with Reseda? You live in Woodland Hills you liar, along with Eden Shizzle and the c*ntrag known as your sister.

So now you're in Reseda every weekend? Where were you two weekends ago, you lying autistic angry balding wigger?

HERE COMES THE EXCESSIVE YAPPING