Sausage Party (Official Thread)

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
NO BUT IT WILL HELP U TO STOP TALKING AS MUCH AS A FEMALE ON HER PERIOD, GUARANTEED

Since you're responding to all my posts, that means you're posting just as much.

You'd realize that if you weren't braindead :jjjjj:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Since you're responding to all my posts, that means you're posting just as much.

You'd realize that if you weren't braindead :jjjjj:

THATS CUZ IM OFF MY MEDS SILLY. U NEED GINKO BILOBA TOO.

REAL TALK IF I POPPED ONE OF THOSE ID BE SLAPPIN MY CURRENT SELF FOR EVEN ENGAGING IN THIS LEVEL OF BULLSHIIT. THE FUNNY PART IS THAT U PROBABLY DONT EVEN REALIZE HOW PATHETIC THESE BACK N FORTHS TRULY ARE.

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
THATS CUZ IM OFF MY MEDS SILLY. U NEED GINKO BILOBA TOO.

REAL TALK IF I POPPED ONE OF THOSE ID BE SLAPPIN MY CURRENT SELF FOR EVEN ENGAGING IN THIS LEVEL OF BULLSHIIT. THE FUNNY PART IS THAT U PROBABLY DONT EVEN REALIZE HOW PATHETIC THESE BACK N FORTHS TRULY ARE.

They are especially funny since you're so bad at them... mainly because you're retarded.

You really gave me a fake VIN? You can post pictures of your balding head, what's so embarrassing about admitting you didn't buy a car for yourself?

disgusting. :scust:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
They are especially funny since you're so bad at them... mainly because you're retarded.

You really gave me a fake VIN? You can post pictures of your balding head, what's so embarrassing about admitting you didn't buy a car for yourself?

disgusting. :scust:

SURE THING WHITEBOY

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
There's white... then there's the pathetic rabid right wing yuppie american zionists like your family. :scust:

BTW, does Eden Shizzle still rhyme? :mjlol:

I DUNO DUDE .. CONSIDERING UR SO INTERESTED, WHY DONT U ASK HIM YOURSELF? BEST WAY TO FIND OUT.

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
I'D DO THAT FOR U, BUT HE'S NOT AROUND .. DONT U HAVE ALL HIS SOCIAL MEDIA PAGES SAVED? CMON MAN, HE'S VERY FRIENDLY, DONT BE SHY.

Really? Why were his pictures removed from the other thread, then?

jshani

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Col, GA
whoa...i thought there was gonna be some new opinions about the movie...

giphy.gif