BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
this might could be the first movie where being fukked up ruined it for me

maybe...

but the shyt really wasnt that funny from jump but then...

when the stoner kid started trippin and seeing Barry and the other foods moving and shyt that had me all fukked up
cause i couldnt stop asking myself stupid ass questions as the movie kept going on
like do they really have lil glove hands and feets and eyes and shyt? :dwillhuh:
in the beginning when the mustard was wilding out, how come the chick pushing the cart couldnt see the food moving around flying from off the goddamn cart like they did?:dwillhuh:
i get it
doing the bath salts makes you see them for what they are
but theyre STILL moving around right?:patrice:

shyt wasnt even really offensive like that
some real weak ass race humor
shyt was "kinda" clever
but its fukkin food
my 7 year old son could come up with taco sauce mexicans :deadmanny:
if anything the ONLY real possibly controversial shyt was how much they said fukk
and thats just a regular outing with me if you ever get the opportunity :pachaha:

few laughs
but with all the talk i thought this was gonna be some ground breaking comedy shyt

my favorite part was actually the VERY end when Indian homie hit em with the "other" reveal :heh:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
lol y'all buggin this shyt was funny af, dat Indian drink had me dead and dat drunk taquila. The orgy wasn't dat bad.
as a muthafukka thats smokes and USUALLY enjoys these guys humor...
nah!

this was corny

but no knock on anyone who liked it
i just thought this was kinda wack!

:manny:

shagnificent belafonte

I am he who lurks...
Daps
Reppin
Awesomeness
as a muthafukka thats smokes and USUALLY enjoys these guys humor...
nah!

this was corny

but no knock on anyone who liked it
i just thought this was kinda wack!

:manny:
I second that fam...seen it yesterday...chuckled twice....the red band trailer basically shows the funniest parts...not hating, I'm a fan of rogen and them....shyt was just weak to me....

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
saw this...it started of good, but as it went on they went way over the top with a lot of shyt trying to top the last joke, which killed it for me....to me, the jokes werent offensive or anything like that, they just werent funny...think it tried too hard to be offensive and over the top with sex shyt...if they wouldve dialed it back a lil, think it wouldve been funnier and a better movie...

kt773

All Star
Daps
Reppin
chi town southside wild 100's
This movie was awful. It made me realize how genius Trey Parker and Matt Stone are with the stuff they don South Park because Sausage Party tried to do what they do and failed at every turn. And the worst sin this movie commits is that its not funny. Sure there were a few moments that caused a slight chuckle but there were no real laughs in this entire movie aside from the ridiculousness of that food orgy at the end of the movie.
I reaaaaally wished I would have read this before seeing this piece of shyt movie... The only funny part was the orgy...and that was more so ,are you serious humor than the actions....the sad part was that the bytch I went enjoyed this shyt smh I wouldn't roll weed to this shyt again.