Sausage Party (Official Thread)

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
This is the End is the funniest movie he's made.

:why:

I swear the Coli sometimes. Seth Rogan and that whole crew had a minute of funny fame they've been riding for probably 10 years. So much trash they churned out. How they're Hollywood comedian A-listers is :dahell: to me

Conz

Superstar
Daps
if you didn't think This is the End was funny, your opinion is null and void. if that's not a funny movie, what is? I'm 100% serious. I'll stack that up with any comedy of the past 5 years easy.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Under normal conditions humans seem to block out that the food is alive and talking with little white gloves on and shyt but once you get high (in the movie they used bath salts) you see the food for what they truly are.
Still doesnt make sense when hotdogs are rolling up window sills and shyt

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
if you didn't think This is the End was funny, your opinion is null and void. if that's not a funny movie, what is? I'm 100% serious. I'll stack that up with any comedy of the past 5 years easy.
I love This Is The End, Pineapple Express and Superbad but the rest of the stuff that Seth Rogan/Evan Goldberg have put out has been weak as fukk.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
I love This Is The End, Pineapple Express and Superbad but the rest of the stuff that Seth Rogan/Evan Goldberg have put out has been weak as fukk.
how many people working right now have 3 classics?

btw, saw Sausage Party yesterday and I admit, it's overhyped. Very clever in a lot of places. The script i read was better, and the big orgy scene was wayyyyy overblown. I thought it was gonna be like a half hour the way people talked about it.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
I won't say it's completely filter free though because I was sitting there waiting for the Black jokes because they went after everyone else, but they never came. So I think they were careful not to negatively portray, target or offend Black folks, which is very curious because they kinda went after everyone else, even Jews...

Maybe I felt guilty because they didn't really go in on black folks the way they did everyone else. They know better. :sas1:

The douche was one of the funniest characters to me. That and the taco. :mjlol:

I'm still sitting here laughing at, "If you tell anyone about this bro, I'll deny it." :russ:
The only other things I caught that could be interpreted as "going at" black folks were the eggplant references, obviously, and a quick shot of some food near the end that was labeled, I believe, "dark chocolate nutballs" that seemed to look pissed off. I took it as a shot at militants/5%ers.

The Douche was the best character...wild clever to combine the two massive douche acts of rape and steroids into something that actually made sense.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
:why:

I swear the Coli sometimes. Seth Rogan and that whole crew had a minute of funny fame they've been riding for probably 10 years. So much trash they churned out. How they're Hollywood comedian A-listers is :dahell: to me

The irony of that statement, maybe you don't like their humor but to say it's only the coli that likes them is some shyt you would only here on the coli.