Sausage Party (Official Thread)

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
That ending definitely makes this movie NC-17 in my book.

:dame:

It was funny as fukk though on some South Park team America steez. I went to it drunk so that helped and not for nothing I probably will cop the DvD.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Has nothing to do with the source material, its the corny factor I have a problem with. There's an inherent difference between hearing a fart joke from Richard Pryor and a fart joke from Dane Cook.

Not taking any sides in this discussion..... but I'm intrigued....:jbhmm:

Do you mind posting a Richard Pryor fart joke and a Dane Cook fart joke my friend:ld:

Smashius Clay

The Millennium Brotha I Be
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Perpetual World Traveler
Not taking any sides in this discussion..... but I'm intrigued....:jbhmm:

Do you mind posting a Richard Pryor fart joke and a Dane Cook fart joke my friend:ld:
OK, I'll play:

and

Obviously not the exact players, (I'm working and can't be googling fart jokes for more than 5-10 minutes). But this gets my point across.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
final thoughts on the movie:

yes its funny

but, the whole "lets try to be like pixar and have some metaphorical/allegorical message behind the film" was not dealt with tactfully. The movie spelled it out too much for the viewer. And the orgy scene was too weird to end the movie with in my humble opinion.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

doublex

Pro
Daps
Just saw the movie today. There were a lot of funny parts but also a LOT of cringe-worthy ethnic stereotypes. I think how much you enjoy this movie will depend on how guilty you feel about laughing at that sort of thing.

The rape jokes and
orgy
were shocking but not really offensive to me. I was wincing and squirming in my seat, but I was also laughing my ass off.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Just saw the movie today. There were a lot of funny parts but also a LOT of cringe-worthy ethnic stereotypes. I think how much you enjoy this movie will depend on how guilty you feel about laughing at that sort of thing.

The rape jokes and
orgy
were shocking but not really offensive to me. I was wincing and squirming in my seat, but I was also laughing my ass off.
They pretty much went in on everyone so I think pretty much everyone has the green light to laugh since they themselves get roasted a moment later. Why's the douche gotta talk like he's a New York/New Jersey douche though :snoop:?

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
They've ruined hot dogs and tacos for a few weeks for a lot of people with this one. The human female shoppers were over the top sexual characaturs, the orgy scene was out of left field and was graphic as shyt, I don't know why people had thier kids in the theater. :mindblown:
They went hard at religion all movie, but the homo shyt between the douche and juicebox then the bagel and falafel was were it started to get cacish, but they did go at crackers pretty hard with the Native American juice and grits. :ehh:

doublex

Pro
Daps
They pretty much went in on everyone so I think pretty much everyone has the green light to laugh since they themselves get roasted a moment later. Why's the douche gotta talk like he's a New York/New Jersey douche though :snoop:?

Maybe I felt guilty because they didn't really go in on black folks the way they did everyone else. They know better. :sas1:

The douche was one of the funniest characters to me. That and the taco. :mjlol:

They've ruined hot dogs and tacos for a few weeks for a lot of people with this one. The human female shoppers were over the top sexual characaturs, the orgy scene was out of left field and was graphic as shyt, I don't know why people had thier kids in the theater. :mindblown:
They went hard at religion all movie, but the homo shyt between the douche and juicebox then the bagel and falafel was were it started to get cacish, but they did go at crackers pretty hard with the Native American juice and grits. :ehh:

I'm still sitting here laughing at, "If you tell anyone about this bro, I'll deny it." :russ:

I'm going straight to hell.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Maybe I felt guilty because they didn't really go in on black folks the way they did everyone else. They know better. :sas1:

The douche was one of the funniest characters to me. That and the taco. :mjlol:

I'm still sitting here laughing at, "If you tell anyone about this bro, I'll deny it." :russ:

I'm going straight to hell.
The douche was a stroke of genius. I wish Craig Robinson had a larger role. I always laugh at his work. Salma Hayek as that taco :noah:.

FappleMeOff

All Star
Daps
:martin:I feel let down by that
orgy scene. Was really short and not really that shocking.

Rest of the movie was decent though. Nothing extraordinary but it made me laugh which is its job.

Everything involving the sauerkraut was :pachaha::heh: