Sauce Walka on IG in LA saying somebody just died trying to rob him?

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
This is the dude's IG

This girl that knew him is arguing in the comments saying dude had his own business and he would never try to rob anybody. Also that Sauce Walka is using robbery as an excuse to get away with murder.

My opinion, just because someone has an Instagram business page with a lot of followers, that doesn't mean that they have a lucrative business. Ol boy could've been fukked up and thought Sauce was an easy lick.

Or this Sauce Walka gentleman is “capping” as this generation would say

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Black folks make up less than 8% of LA, and gang members just a small fraction of that yet they spread virus like they were everywhere. Successful black people cant live in peace due to that small amount of virus.

Unmatched c00ns these LA gang dudes :scust:

Dudes main targets are really successful black people :snoop:
why are you centering this around LA, and LA gangbangers as if nikkas outside of it dont do the same shyt.

might i remind you of some rappers like Young Dolph(R.I.P) and others outside of LA and who killed them?

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
This is the dude's IG

This girl that knew him is arguing in the comments saying dude had his own business and he would never try to rob anybody. Also that Sauce Walka is using robbery as an excuse to get away with murder.

My opinion, just because someone has an Instagram business page with a lot of followers, that doesn't mean that they have a lucrative business. Ol boy could've been fukked up and thought Sauce was an easy lick.

He don’t have that dirtbag jack boy aura to him…scammer, maybe…but (based on admittedly not jack shyt lol) I’d be surprised if he was trying to rob him for his jewelry…watch it end up they were arguing over some silly shyt sauce started or overreacted to, they started fighting and dude ended up getting fired on… maybe after dude reached (perhaps unintentionally, or as a trophy) for sauce chain during the tussle

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
Appearance aside and all that if he really got killed in front of his house that's going to make the robbery that much harder to believe.

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps

20220909-161729.jpg

20220909-164448.jpg

20220909-155135.jpg

20220909-155204.jpg