Sasha Banks is an anti-vaxxer

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Like what?

Well when you have Johnson & Johnson have dangerous blood clots popping up after the company already had a sketchy background... it's going to cause some problems.

Now... the blood clots will not form in 99.9999% of the people who take it.. but nevertheless it's not a good look because social media was obviously going to run wild with a story like that.

Also, the vaccine i got was J&J so was i nervous after the blood clot issue popped up? Not too much but it did make me think for a second.

GOATpernick

Troy, the God
Supporter
Daps
I was about to say she’s young enough to be forgiven for being a bit stupid, but goddamn time flies lol she is coming up on 30

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Well when you have Johnson & Johnson have dangerous blood clots popping up after the company already had a sketchy background... it's going to cause some problems.

Now... the blood clots will not form in 99.9999% of the people who take it.. but nevertheless it's not a good look because social media was obviously going to run wild with a story like that.

Also, the vaccine i got was J&J so was i nervous after the blood clot issue popped up? Not too much but it did make me think for a second.

"if there weren't so many lies and deception in the media"

I was more so responding to the part he posted in bold. I just wanted to know what lies and deception in the media he was referencing.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
"if there weren't so many lies and deception in the media"

I was more so responding to the part he posted in bold. I just wanted to know what lies and deception in the media he was referencing.

Well media is mostly trash... FOX News etc.. is conspiracy bullshyt 24/7 and then you got CNN that will do solid reporting but still try to paint their own narratives too..

Social Media is even worse.. it's the wild wild west. Like i said, some of my own (lesser educated) family members have even succumbed to some social media memes. it's a real problem..

Vεnεficα

All Star
Daps
Eh. At least she had the decency to wear a mask and not make a fuss about it or go full MAGA. It's really a non issue as far as liking her as a wrestler. There's a bunch of people in my family on the same bullshyt, but as long as they stay away from me until the pandemics over I'm cool with them.

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
So based on coli logic, anyone who doesn’t get vaccinated is MAGA?:jbhmm:
Nope. We discussed and clarified that it started as a white liberal thing with Jenny McCarthy spreading fake news about vaccinations causing autism. Even her ex Jim Carey is a well-known anti-vaxxer and he stays on Twitter drawing comics shytting on Republicans. It just so happens that conservatives share the same views as some liberals re: vaccines. I personally don’t agree with any of those views. Apparently Banks has been following pages that go deeper into Q-Anon conspiracy theories. :scust:

Last edited:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

Cigarettes and birth control pills have massively higher rates of blood clots than the J&J vaccine though.
I think drinking diet soda carries a higher percentage of possibly getting blood clots than taking the J&J shot.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
So based on coli logic, anyone who doesn’t get vaccinated is MAGA?:jbhmm:
No, now anyone who doesn't get vaccinated because they think the vaccine has tracking nanites in them or will turn you into a human magnet is probably 90% likely to also be MAGA.
That other 10% is just dumb as fukk.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Cigarettes and birth control pills have massively higher rates of blood clots than the J&J vaccine though.
I think drinking diet soda carries a higher percentage of possibly getting blood clots than taking the J&J shot.

breh my point was that it spread like wildfire through social media.. and it definitely made people go :merchant: right or wrong..