Sasha Banks is an anti-vaxxer

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Honestly, I’m not surprised. I saw her story and she posted cringey self-help memes. I see she also follows Kamala Harris and Andrew Yang, which brings me to my next point. I’ve noticed a strange overlap between MAGA and non-MAGA anti-vaxxers, whether they’re white or not. For example, my aunt and sister don’t trust the vaccine and hate Trump’s guts. I see it in TLR, too. They’re think they’re smarter than scientists and doctors because they read a Facebook meme about conspiracy theories. Uninformed idiots.:francis:
The anti-vaxx thing first got really big with the Mommy Blog set and the fitness nuts and a lot of them considered themselves liberal or moderate.
A lot of it has spun off into the QAnon, Trump loving conspiracy world but there are still some of them who hate Republicans and Trump but will believe anything that confirms their pre-established anti-vaccine biases no matter where it comes from.

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
The anti-vaxx thing first got really big with the Mommy Blog set and the fitness nuts and a lot of them considered themselves liberal or moderate.
A lot of it has spun off into the QAnon, Trump loving conspiracy world but there are still some of them who hate Republicans and Trump but will believe anything that confirms their pre-established anti-vaccine biases no matter where it comes from.
So this explains the overlap :ohhh:

My sister didn’t get her son vaccinated when he was born because his dad’s brother was born with severe autism. Her mother-in-law put it in her head that the vaccine cause his autism. :snoop:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
TSC ain’t gonna say shyt. :sas1:

edit: are we certain this is legit and not some copy and paste shyt maga marks are trying to do?
It's legit and disappointing.

I had to check for myself, and she follows that account and liked that dumb shyt.

QccO84h.jpg

s787zuP.jpg

Daps
Yeah, I need a source on that one too. I remember she, Sami Zayn, Foley, and Nash celebrating Joe Biden’s win.

There are a lot of liberal anti-vaxxers, bruh.

This Delta variant going around is going to kill a lot of people in the winter (and already is killing or long-term harming people in rural areas that have low vaccination numbers). That's probably why people are going to be pressed about this; you can still pass the shyt along, and you're more likely to pass it along if you're not vaccinated.

Honestly, if being unvaccinated only hurt the person who chose not to vaccinate, I'd be like :yeshrug:. If they die, they die. But mass vaccination shuts down further mutation and circulation, so people are going to feel some kind of way about those that don't vaccinate, and Sasha is a public figure.

:russell:She's never had it and hasn't infected anyone else, so this is a non story.

How do you possibly know this? If she had it and she was lucky enough to be asymptomatic, she might have had it and passed it to someone who wasn't so lucky. The average amount of people that an infected person passes the rona to is three to five people based on different studies. If one of those four people had pre-existing conditions or a bad reaction...

And if she hasn't had it, she's going to get it eventually, and she's easier to infect if she's not vaccinated.

Again, that's the only reason people are pressed about what other people are doing. I know people who have pre-existing conditions or are taking medication for other things that have weakened immune systems, and they're still worried about going into crowds because even vaccinated, they're more at risk.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Yeah, I need a source on that one too. I remember she, Sami Zayn, Foley, and Nash celebrating Joe Biden’s win.

Anti-vaxx doesn't mean MAGA. She posted about Kamala winning and she's posted a ton of BLM movement pics and she has had a link to support BLM on her page for a year.

She could be anti-vax and also liberal.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Her following Qanon sites is more concerning that her being Anti Vaxx (we know sadly this is an issue in the community with people divided)

But yeah even people who dont fukk with trump or maga can be anti vaxx but I cant believe she got roped into the Qanon shyt unless people really buy what they sell