Sasha Banks is an anti-vaxxer

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Her following Qanon sites is more concerning that her being Anti Vaxx (we know sadly this is an issue in the community with people divided)

But yeah even people who dont fukk with trump or maga can be anti vaxx but I cant believe she got roped into the Qanon shyt unless people really buy what they sell

There's a bunch of wrestlers that are dumb enough to believe conspiracy shyt.

Unfortunately she appears to be one of them smh.

But that still doesn't mean MAGA. You can't support BLM and also be MAGA. That wouldn't make any sense.

• Dap
Reactions: R=G
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
In the other thread I was saying how I still have family who are anti-vax, it's frustrating to talk to them..

I got my vaccine several months back. It is what it is. People let social media run their lives.

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
Imma incite the angry mob and say eh. She’s cool def watchable and all that but she’s not all that great to me as a character and wrestler

:whoa: you going too far breh, the young GOAT's in-ring skills should never be questioned she got certified classic under her belt

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
There's an entire discussion about eugenics on one the pages she follows. Isn't her brother disabled? Jesus Christ.

Yeah she still takes care of him from the looks of it.. which is commendable but.. man I'm starting to think she's not very intelligent

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
Yeah she still takes care of him from the looks of it.. which is commendable but.. man I'm starting to think she's not very intelligent

I believe at a certain age she only did homeschooling to take care of her brother while her mom worked. Who knows how much biology she actually had to do to pass home school biology.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I believe at a certain age she only did homeschooling to take care of her brother while her mom worked. Who knows how much biology she actually had to do to pass home school biology.

It's not an excuse but yeah her education was pretty limited as a child with all that going on..

Brehs out there know, there's a lot of grown ass women who are like children

Thebadguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So this explains the overlap :ohhh:

My sister didn’t get her son vaccinated when he was born because his dad’s brother was born with severe autism. Her mother-in-law put it in her head that the vaccine cause his autism. :snoop:

That's probably why she's anti vax. Her brother is autistic.