Sasha Banks is an anti-vaxxer

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
The anti-vaxx thing first got really big with the Mommy Blog set and the fitness nuts and a lot of them considered themselves liberal or moderate.
A lot of it has spun off into the QAnon, Trump loving conspiracy world but there are still some of them who hate Republicans and Trump but will believe anything that confirms their pre-established anti-vaccine biases no matter where it comes from.

Really gained traction when Jenny Mccarthy blamed her son's autism on vaccines.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Honestly, I’m not surprised. I saw her story and she posted cringey self-help memes. I see she also follows Kamala Harris and Andrew Yang, which brings me to my next point. I’ve noticed a strange overlap between MAGA and non-MAGA anti-vaxxers, whether they’re white or not. For example, my aunt and sister don’t trust the vaccine and hate Trump’s guts. I see it in TLR, too. They’re think they’re smarter than scientists and doctors because they read a Facebook meme about conspiracy theories. Uninformed idiots.:francis:
Anti-vaxx started as a rich white liberal thing with celebrities like Jenny McCarthy leading the cause. A lot of those vegan hippy types believe in pseudo-science.

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
:whoa: you going too far breh, the young GOAT's in-ring skills should never be questioned she got certified classic under her belt
A singular certified classic for sure but I think she gets a little more slack because she’s a girl and she’s nowhere near as good as some of the best guys, definitely better than the worst but not as good as the best.

personally I think Becky, Auska and Charlotte are as good as the best guys. I haven’t seen any of Bianca Belair/Rhea/any of the girls currently in NXT or girls called up post-covid though so take that opinion with a grain of salt.

Sasha might’ve gotten better since covid for all I know :yeshrug:

Last edited:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
There's a bunch of wrestlers that are dumb enough to believe conspiracy shyt.

Unfortunately she appears to be one of them smh.

But that still doesn't mean MAGA. You can't support BLM and also be MAGA. That wouldn't make any sense.
Of course she isn't fukking MAGA..she's not Stephanie and Bliss...lol

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
Awwww yall dont like Sasha Banks no more?

"How dare she have views and opinions that dont align with mine!!!":angry:

"How dare this bihh be anything else other than the character i lust after on TV!!!":angry:

Some Fickle, fairweather ass Fans boi, i swear:mjlol:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Awwww yall dont like Sasha Banks no more?

"How dare she have views and opinions that dont align with mine!!!":angry:

"How dare this bihh be anything else other than the character i lust after on TV!!!":angry:

Some Fickle, fairweather ass Fans boi, i swear:mjlol:

Damn people gotta kiss ass to be fans now?

You know you don’t have agree or like everything someone does right?

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
A singular certified classic for sure but I think she gets a little more slack because she’s a girl and she’s nowhere near as good as some of the best guys, definitely better than the worst but not as good as the best.

personally I think Becky, Auska and Charlotte are as good as the best guys. I haven’t seen any of Bianca Belair/Rhea/any of the girls currently in NXT or girls called up post-covid though so take that opinion with a grain of salt.

Sasha might’ve gotten better since covid for all I know :yeshrug:

that TSC heel turn :banderas:

now all of a sudden she trash in the ring and the worse horsewomen just cause you don’t agree with her viewpoints :mjlol:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
:francis:When will yall learn that 89 percent of wrestlers are trash tier to the brim of the fukking can lid.

If they are not Cena, Eaton, Tanahashi, Summer Bae, and 2/3rds of The New Day...you are going to be wild disappointed.

I see you missed the Cena/China debacle :heh:

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
that TSC heel turn :banderas:

now all of a sudden she trash in the ring and the worse horsewomen just cause you don’t agree with her viewpoints :mjlol:
My one opinion is the whole forum turning on her?

Also, I don’t care that she’s anti-vaxx as long as she not on no Trump shyt

also Bayley is at the bottom of the horsewoman chart