Supporter
Daps
SUPA SCUST

yg7Q1p4.png

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
If this were an AEW play fighter you would have this thread 30 pages deep already. Take off your cape.

I have my shots n think everyone should...sayn shes maga bcuz she didnt get a shot is the point im tryna argue

I gave u a example that lebron never took the shot...so by tsc logic hes maga

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
I have my shots n think everyone should...sayn shes maga bcuz she didnt get a shot is the point im tryna argue

I gave u a example that lebron never took the shot...so by tsc logic hes maga
no but if lebron was following and liking qanon pages/posts while openly friending notorious racists like sasha does he'd be suspected as at the very least a c00n

I dont think sasha is maga but if cacs can be liberal and still be racist a half cac can be liberal and still be a c00n

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
Awwww yall dont like Sasha Banks no more?

"How dare she have views and opinions that dont align with mine!!!":angry:

"How dare this bihh be anything else other than the character i lust after on TV!!!":angry:

Some Fickle, fairweather ass Fans boi, i swear:mjlol:

Whats even funnier...these same cacs cryn bout sasha were like

" dude the inner circle is cool...jerichos theme is catchy"

Lmao

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Well media is mostly trash... FOX News etc.. is conspiracy bullshyt 24/7 and then you got CNN that will do solid reporting but still try to paint their own narratives too..

Social Media is even worse.. it's the wild wild west. Like i said, some of my own (lesser educated) family members have even succumbed to some social media memes. it's a real problem..
While your perspective is reasonable and one I agree with, the people that they're following and listening to are the FOX news/QAnon/Gateway Pundit types. So-called media deception and lies isn't a motivating factor for them.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
no but if lebron was following and liking qanon pages/posts while openly friending notorious racists like sasha does he'd be suspected as at the very least a c00n

I dont think sasha is maga but if cacs can be liberal and still be racist a half cac can be liberal and still be a c00n

She openly supports BLM and links to financial support.. how is that MAGA? That's the opposite of MAGA.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Whats even funnier...these same cacs cryn bout sasha were like

" dude the inner circle is cool...jerichos theme is catchy"

Lmao
This just goes to show just how white the TSC really is, because no black man is canceling Sasha over a damn vaccine. Being friends with Tessa is worth canceling her, but an experimental vaccine that black folks somehow became the face of:camby:. The fact that Britt, Alexa, Charlotte, and Kris Statlander all have appreciation threads on here was another sign.:mjlol:

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
This just goes to show just how white the TSC really is, because no black man is canceling Sasha over a damn vaccine. Being friends with Tessa is worth canceling her, but an experimental vaccine that black folks somehow became the face of:camby:. The fact that Britt, Alexa, Charlotte, and Kris Statlander all have appreciation threads on here was another sign.:mjlol:

Facts...its fake outrage in TSC..they didnt say shyt about excalibur racist promo n eddie Kingston :mjpls: tweet his fat ass thought he was down bcuz he listens to nas:deadmanny:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama

Not a single soul on here is canceling Sasha Banks over this shyt, goddamn :snoop:

She is still one of my favorite wrestlers but I guess calling out Sasha Banks for something is off limits :heh:

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
I’m disappointed she’s on the wave, but we haven’t canceled her. :mjtf:

Just lamenting the fact that she ain’t got as much going on upstairs as we thought.