SAS & Windhorst go in on ASG & Adam Silver's NBA

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Fam, no one wants an all star game in Detroit or most NBA cities. New York, Miami, LA, San Francisco, Chicago, Houston, Toronto and Phoenix are the only places an all star game should be. Players are not going to show up on a Friday for a three day trip to Detroit and I have love for the D.
:dame:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can someone explain how Silver is fukking up the league?

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Football doesn’t have this issue because people are invested in teams and not players

Football doing great,but lowkey the NFL got saved by Mahommes. If you really think about it the NFL has basically been about Mahommes and who are his rivals,rather it be Brady and now the younger QBs like Burrow,Allen,Herbert,Hurtz. Take Mahommes out of the league and what do you really have these past 5 years :unimpressed: ?

And maybe NBA is just missing having "that guy" that everybody in the league is looking to knock off. Its nice when you have that one great talent in the league to create rivalries around. Nba not doing so well at the WWE "sports entertainment" side of the game. Yall saying people care about the storylines,but what storylines? People being unhappy and begging for trades? Shannon sharpe about to fight the grizzlies? And ive already talked about the lack of signature play styles. Lotta reasons to be down on the nba

good pups

Pro
Supporter
Daps

DAVID STERN SET UP THE CURRENT
TV DEAL BEFORE HE RETIRED...

HOW IS ADAM SILVER GETTING
THE PLAYERS & OWNERS MONEY?

HE SIMPILY INHERITED A GREAT
POSITION AND HAS DONE HIS
BEST TO fukk IT UP.
:devil:
:evil:

not that I like him, but the next deal is going to wind up being worth tens of billions more :manny:

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
And go back to eastern vs western conference. At least the players seemed to have an ounce of pride about wanting their confrence to be the best. Aint nobody killing themselves so that "team lebron" can win:mjlol:
Yep bring the individual jerseys back too. We got a million city and retros now and you want everybody in the same boring uni? It's funny to go forward you have to go back sometimes.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Assuming international fans will jump on because of the word tournament is the kind of brain dead thinking I would expect out of the coli which isn't a problem

It's a big problem when the fukking commissioner thinks the same way.

:snoop:
What are you talking about? Let me just return the stupid neg. Basketball is already international you idiot, of course international fans would like a tournament with their local clubs playing NBA teams.