SAS & Windhorst go in on ASG & Adam Silver's NBA

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A ring is a ring. That “it doesn’t count because of super teams” bs is corny & a reason why nba dialogue is trash

So I guess Robert Horry is one of the goats then? Not all rings are created equal. I didnt say they dont count,but you have to acknowledge rings have always held different values. And also that winning a ring can can increase the value of the less valuable rings.

Kobes rings without Shaq,Lebrons ring in Cleveland. Those rings helped validate the rings Kobe won with Shaq,and the rings Lebron won on a superteam. I dont make up the rules,but these are the rules. If KD wins a ring with the Suns I think the "Yeah,but:patrice:....." stops in regards to the rings he got with the Warriors.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
So I guess Robert Horry is one of the goats then? Not all rings are created equal. I didnt say they dont count,but you have to acknowledge rings have always held different values. And also that winning a ring can can increase the value of the less valuable rings.

Kobes rings without Shaq,Lebrons ring in Cleveland. Those rings helped validate the rings Kobe won with Shaq,and the rings Lebron won on a superteam. I dont make up the rules,but these are the rules. If KD wins a ring with the Suns I think the "Yeah,but:patrice:....." stops in regards to the rings he got with the Warriors.

Rules?! nikka that’s an opinion :what:

• Dap
Reactions: No1

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM

How much are Magic and Bird’s rings worth since they never won one without a super team?

• Dap
Reactions: No1

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
The league is in a weird space because we get on the same Internet everyday and say whatever we see doesn't matter or count unless it's in the playoffs.

Yet when people sit out regular season games that"don't matter" or don't try hard in exhibition games that "don't matter". The same people are upset they not seeing the effort.

It's either gonna be considered a competition or entertainment. It's not both anymore and it's never coming back.

Like I was saying in the All-Star Weekend thread, NBA fans and media indirectly created this environment around the NBA with the obsession over rings and demeaning anything that didn’t result in a championship/Finals run
No, it's because the NBA is too lenient with load management.

Fans talked all they want about rings for decades, but we still always watched.