SAS & Windhorst go in on ASG & Adam Silver's NBA

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Just coming back from there, was it the best atmosphere for parties and stuff? No. Have I been to worse all-star weekends? Yes. The idea that because it was in SLC it affected the players is a player problem, not a city problem.
My homie went and he enjoyed it.

He said Salt Lake City was beautiful and he went to some parties for Jordan brand and the Sei Less pop up was in the spot with NBA players and artists like Travis Scott.

The city has no effect on the quality of that All-Star weekend. When are people going to admit this shyt has never been all that. :mjlol:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
You want competition through the league, so that every team has a chance at being good. Split up the star players. Introduce a hard salary cap or harsher penalties for going over. Discourage super teams. Have non guaranteed contracts to get rid of load management.

The problem is the league is making a ton of money, no one will do anything unless revenue starts dropping significantly. They're negotiating for a 75 billion dollar tv contract now. Adam Silver is a liberal commissioner who has catered to the players right now.
Why on earth would they do this when the NBA is enjoying one of the most parity filled years in league history? This can be seen by looking at margin of victory and the standings and the games separating teams.

These types of posts confuse me the fukk y’all thought the NBA was?

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Adam Silver could get the refs to enforce the damn rules
Have you been watching games?

This is the most calls I’ve ever seen in my life as a basketball fan particularly travel calls.

Also this isn’t the root of the issue nobody cares about no damn calls there is an apathy for sports in general here in this country.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because 90% of them were going to end the season healthy. Due to changes in how the game is played (larger players going faster and higher, more dramatic joint-wearing moves like crossovers and eurosteps, schemes requiring you to cover more ground on both ends of the floor), injuries have increased significantly every decade and are currently at a crisis point. What are you going to do about it?

Everyone bytches about superstar injuries ruining the playoffs, but then bytches about stars taking measures to save themselves for the playoffs. You can't have it both ways.

In the Lakers thread, Bron haters were saying that he's a clown if he plays in the All-Star game when he's not 100%, because the only thing that should matter is making the playoffs. But then there's people clowning him for taking it easy in the All-Star game and not going 100%. It's a no-win situation.
You pulled this out of your ass

calh45

Cal
Daps
Is the pro bowl good? Do espn employees spend this same amount of energy shytting on the NFL or has espn made doing that a no fly zone?
It's a no fly zone because they know better than to play with the NFL brand.

People asking why Silver is a terrible commissioner needs to start with why he allows media partners and ambassadors to constantly trash the on court product, openly push rumors for players to go to a media market that they prefer, or allow players to openly shyt on fans in general.

One of Charles Barkley's most laughed about joke is shytting on women in San Antonio. If Ryan Clark said that about any women in any NFL market he'd be off that show by the 3rd commercial break. They had Karl Malone front and center in the ASG. The NFL is probably going to keep Deshaun away from any and all of their big events until he retires if they can.

The pro bowl can be terrible, but there's a limit to how much ESPN or anyone else, can say when trashing it. I wouldn't be surprised to hear Fox got a call about Shady talking about EB.

Dat916nigga

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A whole week off and load managing :dead:

I was planning on going to Golden 1 Center to catch Dame play the Kings tonight too:heh:

But for real tho, I’d be pissed if I already bought tickets. I love the NBA but they got some huge issues right now. And I don’t know how Adam Silver can fix this

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Have you been watching games?

This is the most calls I’ve ever seen in my life as a basketball fan particularly travel calls.

Also this isn’t the root of the issue nobody cares about no damn calls there is an apathy for sports in general here in this country.
It’s not the root of the issue but it would go a long way in fixing the in game action

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
It’s not the root of the issue but it would go a long way in fixing the in game action
How? :comeon:

And nobody wants a strict interpretation of the rule book.

Basketball wasn’t popular in the 1950’s.