SAS & Windhorst go in on ASG & Adam Silver's NBA

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
How? :comeon:

And nobody wants a strict interpretation of the rule book.

Basketball wasn’t popular in the 1950’s.
The corner 3s are open and killing the fun in basketball because it’s impossible to stop someone going to the rim when they’re allowed to carry and travel one on one.

And not calling moving picks force teams to switch and create mismatches

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Have you been watching games?

This is the most calls I’ve ever seen in my life as a basketball fan particularly travel calls.

Also this isn’t the root of the issue nobody cares about no damn calls there is an apathy for sports in general here in this country.
This is starting to show itself slowly.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
The nba is,fine and its going to be great seeing the legends being able to walk without a limp in retirement
:dead:

C1lcYrAUkAAJIsw.jpg

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
I disagree with this… the problem is that the NBA regular season doesn’t resemble a sport
My man people don't care about sports like that anymore especially teenagers this is clear across the board.

The regular season has always been a long drag and there's nothing wrong with three pointers if anything players like Steph and the influence of the three ball helped the league progress forward. The NBA had waned in popularity had another transcendent star not emerged in that time period.

Also, basketball is a simple game I'm not sure what doesn't resemble a sport to you despite the cosmetic difference and shot profile its still basketball made up of dribbles, bounce and chest passes, lay ups, jumpers, and dunks just like always. I don't know what the hell you're watching.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
My man people don't care about sports like that anymore especially teenagers this is clear across the board.

The regular season has always been a long drag and there's nothing wrong with three pointers if anything players like Steph and the influence of the three ball helped the league progress forward. The NBA had waned in popularity had another transcendent star not emerged in that time period.

Also, basketball is a simple game I'm not sure what doesn't resemble a sport to you despite the cosmetic difference and shot profile its still basketball made up of dribbles, bounce and chest passes, lay ups, jumpers, and dunks just like always. I don't know what the hell you're watching.
Regular season sports in the Us have certain elements.

rivalries
team pride
city pride
players doing whatever it takes to play

The NBA has none of this and for the non Stan that’s what makes sports engaging. We recently stating There hasn’t been any big games in the nba and it’s because the nba regular season Is not a sport

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Is this Adam Silver's NBA?

We all know who really runs the league, and the all star game being non-competitive is exactly what that effete wannabe GOAT stands for.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
You pulled this out of your ass

It's objective reality, dumbass. Y'all basketball hating dweebs keep exposing yourselves.

Here's a study that found injuries increased 12.4% from the 1980s to the 1990s: Injury in the National Basketball Association: A 17-Year Overview

2013 article regarding why ACL injuries were continuing to increase: How to Explain Rash of NBA ACL Injuries

2018 article about how bigs were being pushed too far: The NBA Pushes its Tallest Players to Do More Than Their Bodies Can Handle

2019 article discussing the fact that ACL injuries in NBA/NFL continued to increase: Why Have ACL Tears Become More Common in Pro Sports?

How can you claim to be a basketball fan and yet not be aware that injuries are increasing and why?

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
People unanimously agree that superteam rings dont mean as much. Lebron was praised far more for the ring he won in Clevland than the ones in Miami. Durant hardly gets credit at all for the ones he won in golden state. And Giannis got tremendous praise from fans for getting it done in Miluawkee. Yet I dont see players lining up to go be Giannis in a small market.

These players saw Lebron get away with going to Miami and creating a superteam. Leaving a smaller market for a big market for his "brand". And now they all wanna do the same thing. Lets not pretend these players care so much what fans think when its convienient. Why the hell they still load managing since our opinions matter:mjlol:

A ring is a ring. That “it doesn’t count because of super teams” bs is corny & a reason why nba dialogue is trash