Sarah Silverman mad she got fired from movie for blackface photo, hates cancel culture

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
jimmy-kimmel-black-face-678x381.jpg

image002-73.jpg

:patrice::jbhmm:
Jimmy Fallon and Jimmy Kimmel both Jewish.

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Jimmy Kimball was not in black face when he was impersonating Karl Malone

Black Face is what Drake was doing in this picture, and what this bytch did which is why she was fired

I swear, nikkaz need to educate themselves, this is the same reason why Uncle Tom is a negative term when it should be a positive one, because people have no idea about history or what they are talking about

It’s a slippery slope. How would you feel if it was a party full of college aged white kids impersonating black people in full makeup but not traditional black face?

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Weird how Jimmy Kimmel gets to duck this. His Karl Malone in blackface stuff was around this same time period.

And ironically him and Silverman were married.

Yeah he does. I think the reason is that she did the CLASSIC blackface shyt. I mean even back then when it was non pc that shyt would be considered racist and overstepping a line.

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yeah he does. I think the reason is that she did the CLASSIC blackface shyt. I mean even back then when it was non pc that shyt would be considered racist and overstepping a line.

Gonna be honest. I thought the Karl Malone shyt was hilarious at the time, but I don't really care enough to defend it.

:yeshrug:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When they started cancelling people..I downloaded a lot of her old videos before they were scrubbed from the net.
Never liked this no talent bytch, and was alarmed that she was getting the Andrew Dice Clay pass to say slurs and all types of wild shyt.

I might have to release the Kracken and start leaking some of her old vids to media outlets.

Yep, on some Chauncey shyt

maxresdefault.jpg

=================

The leeway that jews have to disrespect other groups, while trying to ruin ANYBODY that even mentions them in a joke has always bothered me.

Let's see who gets the last laugh.

Truth on all this. Crazy thing is Dice Clay actually got called out for his slurs and sexism. He got appearances cancelled, lost roles and the whole nine yards.

shyt didn't O'Conner call him out on MTV awards or Saturday Night Live.

I remember jewish groups were calling a boycott of him because the language he used about jewish folks. Yet they didn't know his whole Italian act was just that an act and he was jewish too...:mjlol: