Sarah Silverman criticises ‘long tradition’ of casting non-Jews in Jewish roles.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Trash. Jews play non-Jewish roles all the fukking time and are disproportionately represented on tv and in movies.
Sssh, you’ll get accused of being anti-Semitic for pointing out facts. Won’t be long before the usual Zionists come along to “rectify” what she meant. :coffee:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
came in this thread just to say i want to fukk her to sleep raw and nothing else.

Peace.
Wait, you're in a current thread calling out a Black member for ethnic set tripping, and cavorting with white guys.
Silverman bytch said every racial and ethnic slur imaginable on camera probably. Openly lusting for bigots is not a good look, and in this case it's inconsistent.

Last edited:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I wonder if Sarah is against Jewish actors who have played Italian characters?
Like the dude who played Richie Aprile on The Sopranos was Jewish.
John Bernthal is Jewish and was just playing one of the Sopranos in The Many Saints of Newark.
Even Silverman herself has played Italian roles.

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
Wait, you're in a current thread calling out a Black member for ethnic set tripping, and cavorting with white guys
Silverman bytch said every racial and ethnic slur imaginable on camera probably. Openly lusting for bigots is not a good look, and in this case it's inconsistent.

im not talking that militant shyt while scamming brehs for money and letting white boys nut on my face (SUPER PAUSE). thats the difference, im just fukking and nutting, no more, no less. :unimpressed:

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
Trash. Jews play non-Jewish roles all the fukking time and are disproportionately represented on tv and in movies.
This. Idk how many times I'm watching something and then later the actor turns out to be Jewish. Happens all the time

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
came in this thread just to say i want to fukk her to sleep raw and nothing else.

Peace.

Sarah-Silverman-main.jpg
Hope you ready for some pissy nights.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
I wonder if Sarah is against Jewish actors who have played Italian characters?
Like the dude who played Richie Aprile on The Sopranos was Jewish.
John Bernthal is Jewish and was just playing one of the Sopranos in The Many Saints of Newark.
Even Silverman herself has played Italian roles.
Arthur Fonzarelli. Aka The Fonz

fonz.jpg

Played by Jewish actor Henry Winkler

That Hanukah Song by Adam Sandler lifted the curtain......