Sandra Bland may have been dead in her mugshot

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
The police may have murdered her (I believe they did) but I don't think she's dead in the mugshot. If you choked to death, I guarantee you wouldn't look like that.

Im waiting on the independent autopsy to determine cause of death. Couldve been blunt trauma to the head or some other shyt

Daps
I been said in the first thread on her she was dead before that hanging bullshyt,I said when they slammed her head into the ground and she couldn't hear they prolly really fukked her up and she prolly passed out or fell asleep and died

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
what in hell is goin' on?! i don't even know where to begin! this is sick, disgustin', sad, and tragic! i don't even know what to say. my heart is broken and torn

this is a crazy, sick and sad world we livin' in

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i dont believe a strangled person could look like that. the eyes would probably be red and the neck should have a line on it...unless you can prove there was photoshop occurring.

I'm pretty sure that they are calling the entire story into question, including the idea that she died of asphyxiation.

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
I highly doubt it
But them crackas killed this poor girl

Yeah, I'm not buying she's dead in the pic...she looks roughed up or pissed though

But i do feel you here pimpin....Them CACs definitely murked her in some way, shape, or form. Doesn't make sense why she would just kill herself like that. Not saying it isn't poss, but damn
I do find it a bit weird though. Stopped on her way to a job interview, then just kills herself...

Def some smoke, just have to trace it back to the fire....